Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Ada
Everest
Green
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Gypsy Lane - Roma's Plotter, All Are Welcome!
Clarice Ferguson
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 09:01 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
“What’s “coffee” ? I spent my life in a war zone. I haven’t had real toilet paper since I was in prison.”
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
Mutants
Neutral

Hello All! Finally putting up a plotter for people to get in touch with me if they want to thread with my characters.

As of now I have:

Clarice Furguson AkA Blink
user posted image

Laura Kinney AkA X-23
user posted image

Wanda Maximoff AkA The Scarlet Witch
user posted image

Feel free to throw me a message, post up ideas for threads, short stories to play out or even long drawn out plots!

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIM
^
Sebastian Santiago
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 11:47 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Alias
Neutral

Hey just wanna say read some of your blink plots so good! I'm new and ready to start writing some stories. My character is Sebastian Santiago, he's a vigilante type so we could probably work something out. I'll be around I'f your interested
PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:51 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

Absolutely and thank you! That is sweet of you to say! *hugs* welcome to my lane! Lol Any ideas on who you would like to thread with concerning my girls? Just Blink or also the others? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif I am really open for anything let us get to plotting! Muahahahaha!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Santiago
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 06:31 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Alias
Neutral

XD *hugs* nice laugh well i was thinking something involving kingpin moving in on my area spreading his influence. Or someone kidnapping non registered mutants to purify and or punish, I think blink or scarlet witch would be best. think we can have an interesting back and forth with scarlet witch being the famous hero and all.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates
MP