$(document).ready(function () { $(window).scroll(function () { if ($(this).scrollTop() > 100) { $('.scrollup').fadeIn(); } else { $('.scrollup').fadeOut(); } }); $('.scrollup').click(function () { $("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600); return false; }); });
Toggle Cbox

Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Ada
Everest
Spotlights
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Working out for it, tag; Steve Rogers
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 07:31 AM
76 posts
30 years old
''
This was my moment of ultimate truth, the final confrontation in the ring between matador and bull where both know that only one will survive. I knew that would be me... right up until the moment I died
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

Of course the thing with Steve went well. But he had ended it quite prematurely- at least what Betsy thought. She had enjoyed his company more than she ever expected, and quite frankly, enjoyed it more than any man she has ever hung out with in quite some time.

She could only imagine the comments of Logan. The things he would call her. Betsy could only roll her eyes. She hated losing.

But this time she was ready. She came to the training ground dressed in her athletic wear. She was a highly skilled ninja but she recognized that the fighting style of Steve was far different from hers- and it was something she wanted to pick up in a way- or at least have a chance to be up close and personal with. Maybe he could teach her a thing or two, and she in return could do the same for him.

And yes, she was quite aware that what she was wearing might surprise him. But maybe it was what she wanted.

PM
^
James Howlett
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 02:38 AM
225 posts
184 years old
''
I'm the best there is at what I do
Application
Wolverine
X-Men
Anti Registration

I am the best there is at what I do
Logan had been looking forward to this ever since Rogers had returned from his night out with Betsy with his virtue intact, he had given him a complete debrief because that was what Rogers did so he had a complete picture of what had happened there. One of the reasons that he had sent Rogers to bring her in was because he had hoped that she might be able to pierce that virtue of his and help him relax, one of the things that he had seen was that Rogers was starting to focus so much on his mission that he was starting to develop blind spots. He was one of the greatest tacticians that the world had ever seen and he had brought together a group of such individuals that no one else could have managed because they believe in him and the message that he brought but of course there were other things there as well. The people believed in him, and with that came an enormous burden, one that he doubted that anyone could really understand unless you were one of those rare Presidents that gave a damn, Lincoln came to mind and he remembered how heavy a load that man had to carry. Logan had served in the Union Army and seen many of the battles that became history but the memory that stood out to him was the one time he had been sent to Headquarters and Lincoln had been there, the man had been sitting there with his head bowed and he had come to respect that tall, lanky bastard as he had few others.

He had seen the same look on Rogers face that he had seen on Lincoln's face that night which was why Betsy had come to mind and so confident was he in her skills that he had been sure she would come through. He had put a put on it with her to give her further encouragement because if she was anything, competitive was certainly in that description. Not that he was pimping her out or anything but he knew that it was something that they would both enjoy and that Rogers sorely needed but since she had dropped the ball on this he had to give her shit given that he had serious doubts that it had ever happened to her before. She was in the gym possibly trying to work out some of that frustration that she must be feeling and he wasn't afraid to admit that he was going to enjoy gloating something he hadn't done in awhile. Opening the door to the gym he found her dressed in some fairly skimpy training clothes which was just her style, normally he would be playing an angle here to get into her panties but he was a taken man now and he wouldn't ever hurt Jean by betraying her trust. Peeling off his shirt so that he just had his training vest on, he wondered over to her as she warmed up "I believe you owe me a c-note kid." He had a dirty big smirk on his face as he held out his hand and awaited his payment.

tag: Betsy | notes: Wearing this | Word Count: 612
PM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 07:17 PM
76 posts
30 years old
''
This was my moment of ultimate truth, the final confrontation in the ring between matador and bull where both know that only one will survive. I knew that would be me... right up until the moment I died
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

She took out her tumbler and had herself a drink. Betsy was more than excited to get the training started. She wanted to learn more of the street fighting moves that Steve had mastered through the years. And she also didn't mind seeing him in action. Then again, Steve was such a tease. Betsy could barely sleep the night they were out together- more than busy touching herself at the idea of Steve.

But before he arrived, their common friend would make an appearance. Of course Logan was around. She rolled her eyes at him and as she approached put her hands under her breasts and tried to push them up. Certainly something Logan enjoyed back in the day. "So....you came here to admire me some more?" she winked at her friend. "Or did you just come here to gloat?" which he probably did, provoking her to raise an eyebrow.

"Clearly you enjoyed fucking me all those nights in Tokyo." she had something to gloat about too. "Because if you didn't, you wouldn't be recommending me to your bros." she chuckled. But she was thankful and Logan knew this. "A c-note? How many do you need? Are you forgetting who I am?" the rich woman in her spoke. But it was also her pride that took over. She couldn't admit defeat.

"God I hate you." she smiled.

PM
^
James Howlett
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 02:40 AM
225 posts
184 years old
''
Application
Wolverine
X-Men
Anti Registration

Logan had to chuckle at her sassy attitude, she wasn't used to not getting the man that she wanted considering the body she was walking around with and the talents she had there but she had struck out and he was going to enjoy every moment of this. Japan had been an experience for them both and it had been fun, he had trained her when she was at the school but she had always pushed the boundaries and had been a real headache for Scott given her attitude and thoughts about following the rules. What you had to understand about Betsy was that the attitude was all a cover and once you got past that, she was a damn good kid who just wanted to go out there and kick some ass while helping people. The sex, well that would come later and after what she had been through with the Hand it wasn't surprising that she had picked up some issues along the way, he knew more than most about what dying could do you but even he hadn't been down as far as she had been. It was nothing short of a miracle that she was still here and the fun that the two of them had in Japan had been just that, there was never anything deeper than just pleasure but she knew that he respected her, gave her crap sure but if he was ever in a bind she knew that she would be on the very short list of people that he would call.

"Now, now. No need to get all snotty kid, you lost so time to pay up, after all, I know how much you had to lose." He left it at that as he held his hand waiting for her to pay up after all he knew that she was good for it but it was the principle of the matter. She had put her pride on the line and come up short, which given that it had never happened before must have stung and as the good friend that he was, he had to rub her nose in it just a little. Rogers was going to be here soon as he was still talking with some of their contacts and arranging some things for the people they were running through her to safe houses around the country so he had some time. But he was curious about what was going on in that head of hers, he had sent Rogers to her to get some of that nonsense of his out of the way but from the way that she was acting, he was wondering who had rubbed off on who "So what happened on that date that you two went on anyway Betsy? I've known you a lot of years kiddo and I've never seen you like this before and don't lie because you know I'll know." Betsy was one of the best people that he knew and while she was damn good at what she did there was another part of her that she guarded well but she knew he had seen it and so he looked at her a little strangely "Don't tell me that the Walking American Flag has pierced the famous Braddock defenses has he?"

PM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 08:57 PM
76 posts
30 years old
''
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

""Now now, no need to get snotty...." she was almost like a child. She mocked him- trying to copy his voice, that signature husky raspy voice he had but she had somehow found a way to make him sound stupid. To make him sound dumb. She chuckled nonetheless and rolled her eyes at him. She and Logan have shared a good friendship- they stayed close and she always depended on him for many of her life decisions. She wouldn't call him like a brother, granted the nights that they spent satisfying each other sexually; it would be something strange to think of. "Whatever, wolvie." she shrugged.

She took another sip of her water before making her way other bag; taking the money she had owed Logan. She took the money, and in Betsy fashion, rubbed in in-between her breasts before taking Logan's hand and tucking the money inside. "You get Jean something nice. Like a sex toy." she laughed ."I don't know if she's into that." she shook her head laughing again. Sex talk with Logan was so casual. "Remember that night you and I spent hours and hours in the bathroom doing?" she winked- teasing him as what she was good with. "I hope you had that with her." she was happy for him though. She knew that he always loved Jean above all- and being friends with Jean, she knew Jean deserved a real man like Logan in her life. Someone who loves her far more than anybody could.

"Dude..." she shook her head. It wasn't like other men. Logan, for example was someone she could straddle and kiss- and everything went from there. But Logan also knew how to flirt back. Steve on the other hand. "That man is a saint. Like I flirt with him and he completely ignores me. Or he just smiles." god that smile, she remembered. "What the fuck? Of course you would be the one to give me a challenge. Typical Logan. Still a teacher." she rolled her eyes at him again.

"Pierced? You better hope he pierces me sometime or I'm going to pierce you a million times with my katana." Betsy laughed. "What the fuck, dude? How?" she needed some guidance.

PM
^
James Howlett
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 02:34 AM
225 posts
184 years old
''
Application
Wolverine
X-Men
Anti Registration

Logan had to chuckle as he sensed how frustrated and surprised that Betsy was over how she had managed to strike out with Steve Rogers, of course he had bet on the right horse given that he had known Rogers back during the war. Back then, things were a little different between men and women and Rogers had been brought up with a viewpoint where it was just hard for him to be more like modern men. Steve was a good old Catholic lad who had been raised with the idea that women were to be respected and so the idea that moving on with a girl to her bedroom on the first date wasn't one that would occur to her and what was worse was that he wouldn't hit on her either because he would believe that would be impolite. Pulling over a chair, he took the money and put it in his pocket and she went about sliding it between those great breasts of hers and there would have been a time when he would have nailed her for that but he was with Jean now and that was more than enough for him "Thanks, I already have the beer on order so I can pay for it now with this kid. But yeah, me and Jeanie have finally gotten together and I don't mind telling you Betsy that it scares the hell out of me. Never really had someone like this in my life and now that I do I worry because I ain't much of a prize Betsy and I got a lot of blood in my ledger and the people that go along with that."

Logan's enemies list was one of the more impressive lists out there with everyone from military leaders, crime syndicates to metahumans all of whom had crossed paths with the most dangerous mutant in the world and come to regret it. Sitting back on the chair as Betsy went on about Rogers, he had seen it before but this was fresh for her so he let her have her say before he started on with what he thought. She had to be frustrated but that was a good thing after all, she had it far too easy when it came to men and she should have a challenge in there now and then "You've always had it easy Betsy and you know it but nearly all of them weren't good enough for you, it was just for fun. Rogers is the real deal, he won't compliment you to get in your pants and he won't take advantage of you even if you want him to because he was raised damn differently to how people are now. They used to have etiquette lessons back in his day, I know the school he went to and it has been closed for years but it was a good Catholic school and they sure as shit made sure you knew your manners or those nuns made you pay for it." Pulling out a cigar, he bit off the end and lit up, savoring the taste as he did "Gotta be careful with these now, Jeanie isn't exactly a fan so I have to get my fun in when I can. You want my advice kid, you stop expecting what you're used to and take this as a totally new thing. You have never tried to get someone like him but from what I know of the guy if you stick at this he'll be worth it." Logan got up, a cloud of smoke swirled around him as he did and he nodded at her "He'll be here in a minute so I'll give you some privacy just be honest, figure thats the best way just not too honest Betsy, I can hear you thinking I can do honest and flash him your breasts, that might scare him off." Chuckling, Logan stepped out of the door just as Rogers came up "Rogers." He nodded at him as he passed him by and walked out of the training area.

PM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 09:41 PM
76 posts
30 years old
''
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

Betsy rolled her eyes jokingly as she hissed- pretending to not believe Logan's openness for a few seconds before actually turning her reaction into a gentle smile. She has never seen him this happy in quite some time; and Betsy knew that it was because Jean was finally in his life as she always envisioned her to be. His lover, his confidante, his partner and best friend. Betsy couldn't help but appreciate his emotions. "Awww, did someone finally tame the little wolverine?" she chuckled, but despite the humour, it was evident that she meant it. "You'd always still be wild in the sack though." she winked. "Oh all our nights." she continued laughing.

It was true though- none of them were good enough for her. Either they couldn't commit to her, or they couldn't handle the strength of her person. Betsy was a woman of an acquired taste- and she did date men who couldn't seem to handle her enough. But to see Logan like this, speaking on behalf of his good friend, it did assure Betsy that he was sincere- that maybe this was a step she should take.

"But you threw me to a pack of wolves, Wolvie. The fuck? Why is it this hard?" she took another sip of her water, but smiled at him nonetheless. "He is a great guy. I think I already fell in love...." she looked at Logan teasingly. There was still playful Betsy somewhere in there and it was probably never going to go away. "I won't flash him my breasts, at least not yet, and not here. He probably deserves a little private time and then I can...." before she could continue ,the sight of a very handsome Steve Rogers in a white tank top would surprise her. Shut her up almost as she looked at Logan almost scared.

"Captain!" she nervously saluted. Betsy was a wreck.

PM
^
Steve Rogers
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 08:53 AM
165 posts
94 years old
''
Avengers Assemble!
Application
Captain America
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

My job is to make tomorrow's world better. Always has been.

Steve had been busy that morning getting several of their contacts situated along with the people that they had sent to them that they had gotten out of the city. It was still strange to him that he was helping American citizens to avoid their own Government, of all the things that he had thought would happen committing treason wasn't one of them. He had always been a good soldier though not always the best model, there were several incidents in his record where he had gone against orders when he felt it justified but this was different. There were plenty of people in the media who were calling for his head and they did have a point, this was the will of the American people and he had been ordered to obey by the President and yet he had stood his ground, been like the tree next to the river of truth as Peggy once said but there had been a cost. People had already died and there would be more blood, more freedoms restricted the longer this thing went on for, Logan had told him it was going to be this way but he still hadn't believed that it would get away from them like it had. Logan had always thought he was an idealist but that was the point wasn't it? When you got into this business you had to believe in something higher than yourself or you would get crushed by the daily back steps you had to take, the mistakes you made that cost lives. That was another thing that Logan had warned him about and over the years that he had known him, he had learned to listen to Logan because he had far more experience with this than anyone else that he knew.

Getting off the comm channel, he looked at his watch and saw that it was almost time for some training with Elizabeth, ever since he had met her during her recruitment he had found that he was thinking about her a lot when he had a spare moment. Unlike what Tony suspected he did like women and Elizabeth was definitely almost aggressively a woman which was how most men liked her he supposed. But he saw more than that in her and he suspected that Logan saw it as well though he had slept with her which was something else that kinda made him weary. He didn't believe in sleeping with someone quickly, giving yourself in that way to a person was a special experience and one that should be savored not just casually looked up as was common in modern society. Putting on his training gear, he stepped out of the changing room and walked over to where they did the bulk of their physical training. Logan was just stepping out of the room and he greeted him as usual "Logan." He said in response and there Elizabeth was getting warmed up wearing clothes that were quite revealing "Good morning Elizabeth, I hope you are looking forward to our training session." Walking in, Steve immediately started to go through his stretching routine to warm up his muscles, one of the primary causes of injuries whilst training was an inappropriate amount of time not warming up. He wasn't about to make any careless mistakes as he started to crack his neck and back while he stepped into a couple of lunges while they talked "So from what Logan has told me you are already pretty well trained in hand to hand combat so I am not quite sure what I can show you that he can't. So I thought I would ask what it was that you wanted to in these sessions so I don't end up wasting your time."

tag: Elizabeth
words: 725 WORDS

note:
PMAIM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 04:53 AM
76 posts
30 years old
''
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

And there he was.

There was really something fiercely attractive about Steve. Of course, that was probably universal knowledge. He was such a good looking man; but on top of that, Betsy believed it was his attitude that made him stand out from the rest. He was not like the other boys, Logan was right. He was actually the man- the man to set the standards for all. She was almost speechless- a rare reaction for the mutant called Psylocke.

And then he greeted her. If it were up to Betsy, she could have just jumped him right then and there- without any question she would lunge towards him, wrapping her legs around his big toned body and giving him a deep kiss. But no, he was not like most- and it would do her well to just behave. She simply smiled. "Hi Steve." maybe being on a first name basis would break that wall, she thought. It could start from there instead of making it known that she kept calling him Captain. "Glad you made time for little odl me." she shrugged, trying to stop herself from blushing.

They began stretching and she still stared at him. The way his arms flexed when they moved- Betsy could very well just die right then and there. She was like a hungry dog wanting a bite of that bone. But she was relaxed, taking deep breaths, she smiled. It's been so long since she's shared a bed with a man. Once she met Steve, she had him on her mind- and she wasn't about to destroy the trust they had built.

"Did Logan tell you that?" she tried to act cool, but on the inside she was dying. She didn't know if Logan also told him that they enjoyed fucking each other when they were lonely. Although that could either be good or bad- so better safe than sorry. "Well, I know martial arts and all those formal ways of fighting. With Logan, we enhanced that. I wanted to see a different take on it- how your style could compliment mine and what we could learn from each other." certainly she wanted other styles when the context was right- but for now, it was fighting.

"Think you can bang me up?" and that could mean more ways than one- but Betsy said it with a gentle smile. She meant nothing more than the training- or did she?

PM
^
Steve Rogers
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 06:20 AM
165 posts
94 years old
''
Avengers Assemble!
Application
Captain America
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

There was an almost fierce energy to Elizabeth that radiated off her like she was a star, there was a sensual grace about her that he had noticed in a few other women and just like them it was something that attracted him to them. Unlike Tony, he had learned a long time ago to control his baser instincts, back then it had been because women like that would never look at him like that and once he had understood that. He had made that choice because it had hurt a lot to be in the room with Bucky but never being seen, not that he ever blamed his best friend for that, all of that was his own fault and the biology that he had been born with. That had all changed with the super soldier program but he had never allowed that to become a consideration but it didn't mean that he wasn't human. The looks that he got now did make him feel better about himself, something he didn't share with anyone but the years he spent being nothing but an afterthought had left a mark on the young Steve Rogers, marks that he had carried with him ever since. Being around Elizabeth was making him start thinking about things that he hadn't really considered a possibility again, after Peggy there had been other women that had shown interest but he hadn't entertained the idea. There was too much going on in his life and the risk factors that he brought to a relationship made anything close to it not something he was willing to put on someone.

"Logan did fill me in on some of the training that you had and some of the things that he included in his self-defense training classes for mutants at the Institute. Can't say I am a fan of his methods but if the results are any indication then he has a point, the world isn't the friendliest of places for metahumans." Steve started to do his stretching routine, one of the fundamentals that he had always taught was that before any training you had to warm up and get yourself ready both physically and mentally. Starting from the base down, he stretched out his neck and then worked on his arms and upper body, they had spent months fighting back during the war so he had come up with a simple mixed fighting style warm-up that gave him the maximum ability to fight with the least amount of effort required. "I figure that we start with a bit of a sparring session to see what you have in the bag as it were and then we start from there. Always start with a solid foundation my Dad always said, makes things a lot easier." His muscles creaked and as he started to run on the spot so that he could get a good sweat up and now he was feeling good and ready to start. Looking over at Elizabeth, he had to focus on the fact that they were training and now how there were parts of her that bounced in a very agreeable fashion "Good, I see you are warmed up as well so shall we get started?" Waiting until she was almost ready, Steve immediately moved forward like he was going to drive his fists straight at her but at the last moment, he dropped down executing a textbook perfect tiger sweep.

note:

PMAIM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 09:05 AM
76 posts
30 years old
''
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

It wasn't new for Betsy, to hear someone echo about how Logan's means were not exactly the ones they would agree with. For Betsy though, that is how their friendship began. Beneath her picture perfect skin and the stereotype that she was nothing more than a rich girl that worshipped society- she adored that Logan went a different direction; and it was also part of her new mindset; that the most conventional may not be the best way to get unto things. "Well, you're not the first one to disagree with Logan..." she joked- her eyes still glued to him. Somehow she wanted her eyes to speak of her desire; maybe it wasn't as straight-forward ,but it was certainly more effort than what she has shown since they started.

As they ran, she took a look down her boobs. It was great that the bra she had picked out- or what she decided to be her full on top for the session was not as sporty as it was. It allowed her to bounce and she had a bit of a smirk. Running was a thing for Betsy, it was something she enjoyed- and she did keep up with him, sometimes even slowing herself down; she was quite fast, and this was always her advantage. And again she saw his impact on her. Betsy was always competitive- but with Steve, it was as if it never crossed her mind.

But she was weak.

The moment he had appeared to have closer, Betsy just had an image of him laying atop her- and she was down for that, more than anything. But because of her distraction ,she found her back laying on the surface of the concrete floor as she looked up to see a Steve who had literally swept her off her feet. "You swept me off my feet...." she smiled still on the floor knowing that she could get away with it at that moment. It was the truth- and he allowed her the opportunity to say it. She sighed. "Did I just lose?" she asked- not trying to act as defensively as she could.

She stood up, coursing her fingers through her hair, eyeing her boobs then back to his eyes- as if asking him to stare; it could be a good distraction. "You know I have to give you that, that was something I didn't...." and before she could finish her sentence gave him the same exact move- but with a larger impact as she used her telekinetic energy to push him harder down the floor. She winked as she looked down on him. "I never lose."

PM
^
Steve Rogers
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 04:31 AM
165 posts
94 years old
''
Avengers Assemble!
Application
Captain America
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

One of the things that he had asked Logan was the type of training that Elizabeth had gotten from him and some insights into her fighting style, he wanted to see what it was that he was up against and what basis they had to build on. Logan had told him that he wasn't going to give him the hallway pass but he would pass on a couple of tips, she was an emotional fighter and used her psionics to augment her abilities, it wasn't much but considering it was Logan he was thankful. He was one of the few people that he wouldn't want to get into a brawl with and that wasn't something that he afforded that many people, Bucky was the other but there was a personal element in that which would make their battle very difficult just like it was on the Helicarrier. It was easy to fight an opponent but it was damn hard to fight a friend, he had his own assessments of Elizabeth from the way that she was built to some of the fighting moves he had seen her use, she was certainly a dangerous opponent but that just made this more interesting. It was obvious that she was distracted by something and so he took advantage of that she knocked her feet out from underneath her, now normally he would be following up his attack but he wanted to see how she reacted because that would also inform him a lot about her. Of course, the witty remark to cover up her embarrassment at being caught flat-footed followed up by the counter-attack but what made this interesting was that she used her powers to augment it.

Given that he was prepared for this, as his legs were knocked from beneath him, Steve threw his legs forward and landed on his palms on the floor and with a simple push off he disengaged and gained distance and position. He smiled slightly at that remark that she never lost, he wondered what it was that drove her to continually reassure herself that she was a damn good fighter perhaps they could discuss that later once he was finished with their training. "First time for everything Elizabeth." Now that she was ready, just charging in wasn't going to accomplish much unless he had a plan but he was already moving with on as he rushed forward and fired out a tight combination of kicks and punches designed with one finish in mind. One of the observations that Logan had made during their sparring sessions was that he didn't just use a single attack, all of his attacks were for a purpose and led you to the exact position that he wanted so that when he finished it there would be only one winner. He wasn't trying to hurt Elizabeth and he wasn't sure that he could but he wanted to test her defenses and identify her fighting style for himself so that he could offer her some advice on techniques and combat methods. She was good which wasn't that much of a surprise "I see you are using Muay Thai kicks, that's impressive." Steve went to counter one of her strikes into a hip toss so that he go straight into the armbar to see how her evasive techniques held up.

note:

PMAIM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 05:25 AM
76 posts
30 years old
''
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

First time for everything he said. In those moments she thought about him- his first time. As far as she knew, he wasn't that much of a ladies man, though she didn't know what his virginity status was- it quite frankly didn't matter for Betsy, what did matter was the fact that maybe he could share her bed. She smirked at his comment. "I could say the same for you, Steve." her playful side came out as she offered him a wink. Betsy was also a mistress of mind games.

The kicks were nothing more than just a show. "I'm being gentle." she said. A skilled martial artist such as Betsy would never rely on Muay Thai Kicks. That was more of a sport than it was an art. It was probably something Steve knew, and maybe she shouldn't give him those- as it would be easy for him to find his away around it.

Locked in an armbar, she was much closer to his face than she ever imagined. She looked at him- there was very little pain. But using the power of her hips, she lunged forward- utilizing a leg-up like maneuver, she hit him on his forehead allowing him to let her go. She stood up swiftly and with no hesitation attacked Steve, but she wasn't about to hurt him- instead she gave him quick kicks- real kicks.

He was quick to stand up, as she anticipated- he had immense strength, and it wasn't going to be easy, but she threw in a series of ding gueks or slant thrust kicks that focused on his knees- her eyes still focused on him, her mouth curved into a smirk. "I'm still gentle"

PM
^
Steve Rogers
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 06:18 AM
165 posts
94 years old
''
Avengers Assemble!
Application
Captain America
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

She always seemed to be pushing an almost aggressive sexual agenda and to be honest it was a little intimidating because unlike most women she seemed to be able to cloak it in a veil of teasing and innuendo that made it hard to understand her sometimes. It was still an aspect of the modern era that he struggled with but welcomed, women were far less liberated then what he remembered and while he had been defrosted for a while now it was hard to shake years of ingrained lessons. Returning his focus to the combat at hand, he went back on the defense trading blows with her and running an evaluation of her fighting style as he had when they had first started this. She was well trained as Logan had said but she had a few gaps in her combat abilities as well, perhaps it was the overconfidence that made her fight the way that she did but he was getting the sense that she was overcompensating in all aspects of her life including her combat style. It wasn't that she was overly aggressive, it was more like she was overly committing to each strike to ensure that it landed when if she was able to take more of a backward step then she would be better positioned for the follow up blow.

When he locked her in the armbar, she threw her leg up and connected hard forcing him to loosen his grip which allowed her to escape which was impressive but only gave her a neutral position. She was using her legs and so he deflected them throwing quick jabs to counter her and to prevent Elizabeth from gaining momentum which could be the turning point in a combat situation. What her kicks were doing was that they were forcing him to stay on the defensive and while he managed to block most of her attacks, she landed a solid blow on the side of his knee forcing him down for a moment which wasn't the ideal place to be. "Always talking when you should be focusing on the moment." He had noticed that with most of the people that he trained with, perhaps banter was just the way that modern heroes went about their business, Spiderman was like that as did Tony. Now was the time for their training to take place, she wanted to learn some of his combat techniques and for him it all started with knowing your enemy and knowing yourself "Alright then, let's start our training shall we? Firstly, when you have an advantage keep pushing don't stop to quip." His hand snapped out and grabbed her leg before he rolled around and with an iron grip went to hit her with a german release suplex and assuming that he was successful with that move he would follow up by rolling backward and trying to lock her beneath him.

note:

PMAIM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 04:22 AM
76 posts
30 years old
''
Application
Psylocke
SHIELD
Neutral

with the shape of you

This was not Betsy.

It wasn't as if she wanted to prove something- nor did she want to win. She wanted to win something else, yes, his attraction. She didn't expect for him to want to be with her forever or anything to that effect- no; she simply wanted him to find her sexy, to find her desirable, to challenge a paradigm he's been accustomed to for years that women were objects that were to be treated with a certain amount of sexual respect. No. She thought to herself. She wanted him to treat her like how Logan did in some nights.

"A mouth has many uses, Steve." she laughed as she was still in his hold. He was a bit gentle, though he wanted to make his point. He was serious about his training; it wasn't just playtime for him like how Betsy showed it. If anything, Betsy just wanted a reason to feel his body against hers. His body that made her dream of bedtime stories whenever she fell fast asleep.

She released herself, letting him take her down as she echoed laughing. "So rough!" she said. Mostly as a joke as he was very careful. She felt his chest against his back, and his member against her toned butt. She looked back at him, their faces close enough- but Betsy was not going to make a move; she wasn't going to let Logan pressure her, she knew the dangers of aggression with Steve, and she wanted to earn his trust in a way. "Is that all you got?"

She closed her eyes, feeling him more, teasing him in a way as she rubbed herself against him- almost sensually ,but then would surprise him with an elbow to his stomach; as he still tried to keep his hold, she found a weak moment from how he had embraced her tightly and snapped his arms out from being wrapped around her. She turned around- this time they were face to face, she smirked- pushing him back, and using his chest as leverage to jump back up to her feet- spinning 180 degrees into the air with the help her abilities. She flipped her hair as she found herself standing on both feet. "I enjoyed that." she laughed.

"Come on..." challenging him again.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
MP
X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]