Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

A Walk In The Park, Sif, Thor
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 05:37 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

A few days had gone by since he'd met Sif, and Kilgrave had kept her close since. He hadn't gotten especially intimate with her yet, maybe first or second base, not because he felt some moral obligation not to, but after Jessica he was merely testing the waters and taking it a step at a time to see how far his commands could, well, command a goddess. So far he'd not been disappointed, though there were those moments where he had to choose his words more carefully to get the result he wanted, a challenge that both frustrated and invigorated him.

Now here he was back in Central Park, with Sif at his side. After learning how she was able to use her sword to travel anywhere he had given her an unfathomable show of generosity in letting her dress in her normal attire he'd first met her in for once rather then the many beautiful dresses he'd put her in that she looked so perfect in. Being this close to where the Avengers were based with one of their allies one couldn't be too careful, and Kilgrave had been careful all his life even with his powers, keeping men he hired rather then commanded, always sitting with his back to a wall when out in public, etc.

Yet he wasn't without his hubris, as demonstrated when he turned and brushed back Sif's luxurious raven mane. "Kiss me, Sif. You're finally happy, right now you feel that I'm the one for you, I've given you what Thor hasn't. You want me, everything feels perfect," he said/commanded.

TAG Lady Sif Thor Odinson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 10:31 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I've got this completely under control
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Strike now for honor! For glory! For Asgard!
Courage and Valor
It had been a few days since Sif had tried saving that man from the lake and ended up under the control of Kilgrave. These last few days had been filled with confusion, frustration, and supplication. In truth Sif didn’t know what to think or feel about the week. There were moments where she felt as if she wanted to scream, to hit Kilgrave and run away and then there were times she felt as if she was in love with him. Even though there was a part of her that was screaming the love and desire she was feeling was not of her own. Sif knew that Kilgrave had some way about him that could make not just her but other do what he wanted but she didn’t know how to fight it; or what to do. Each time the fog started to lift or she was breaking through Kilgrave would say something and it would leave Sif questioning everything again.

Today however she was on his arm, dressed as she had been the day he found her. This treat allowed Sif to relax a little as she was not only wearing the armor she known for but her sword and shield was with her as well. Together Kilgrave and Sif walked through the park he had found her in, Sif’s mind wandering over the last week and how she had ended up as she was. As if sensing her thoughts Kilgrave stopped and faced her; telling Sif that she was happy, that she believed he was the only one for him and to kiss him.

A moment of struggle before Sif smiled and said. “Thou art the one for me and I am happy.” With that she leaned into him and kissed him. Not caring who was watching as right now Kilgrave was her everything. Even the voice screaming in her head telling her this was wrong was muffled from the commands that Kilgrave had ordered.

### WORDS , TAGGED , NOTES ©
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 08:56 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy
shall possess the power of Thor...
Thor had returned to Asgard after setting things right with his Brother and then making the offer to him about returning home, now he had been busy talking to their Father and to say that he wasn't pleased would have been an understatement. As his Father raged and ranted about the decisions that Thor had made, he had to think about to the time where they would have argued the point and like every other time they tried to talk he would have stormed off and nothing would have been resolved but he had grown a lot over the years since his father had cast him down to Midgard and the lessons he had learned from his experiences there, from Jane, Captain Rogers even Stark all helped to prepare him for when he had to take the Throne while his Father was missing. He had made mistakes and people had paid for them but eventually there had been a peace in the Realms and he fought to maintain that but he was wise enough to know that he was unequipped to deal with all the challenges involved in being King. Odin eventually calmed seeing his son brace against the tempest of his wraith was something new and as his ire seemed to disappear Thor started to explain his reasons and the conditions that he had placed on Loki's return, all of it was well thought out and not planned in isolation, all of it was a means to an end so that Asgard could be protected from any and all threats. Odin agreed that Thor would be a capable General but the politics of Rulership could only be learned through experience, experience that was often paid for by blood but that was the price of Kingship.

Their discussions had gone on for a few days, Odin could be hard headed but Thor had learned how to deal with his Father but Odin had to learn that the man he had left behind had become the Prince he was always meant to be and so eventually he agreed to at least consider Thor's plan when it came to his brother. Thor felt good that his Father had at least agreed to consider his plan, all that needed to happen now was for him to work on Odin while Loki worked to prove himself and that meant having a frank discussion with Sif who was the other side of the plan. She was the lynchpin because Leikny had too much personal baggage to be considered absolutely fair but Sif was different, he could always rely on her and she had become his dearest friend as of late. Things had not gone well with Jane and they had fallen away from each other, it was a painful lesson but with everything that had happened with the Dark Elves and then Odin's disappearance he just could not afford the appearance of being dedicated to just one of the Realms and so he had grown distant from Jane who had her only life on Midgard. Even when he did return their relationship had changed and so it had been best to end it and so lately he had found his thoughts turning to Sif and how much he had missed his companion as of late.

Walking to her quarters in Asgard, he found that she was not there, her rooms looked undisturbed and his parents informed him that she had been called away on some adventure and had not returned yet. That was not unusual, they were all warriors after all and Sif was as hungry for glory as any person he had ever met so he thanked her parents and returned to the Palace. As the days went by, he would check in to see if Sif had returned as the conversation that they needed to have was important but the days just went by and nothing, eventually he went to speak to Heimdal whose eyes saw all and asked him to look for Sif. He promised he would but she seemed to be undercover somewhere but as soon as she appeared he would inform him, more days passed and then Heimdal sent word that Sif had been located in Central Park on Midgard. It was passing mystery about why she would be there but that did not matter, he would find her and ask her personally. Striding passing Heimdal, he opened the Bifrost and Thor stepped into the swirling light of the bridge and disappeared on his way to Midgard. Soon enough the clouds started to spin and a bright burst light exploded as the Bifrost touched Midgard and once again the Son of Odin breathed the fresh air of Earth, people saw the Bifrost from miles around as Thor stepped out of the light and into Central Park. There were, of course, plenty of reactions to his arrival but he spotted Sif and raised his hand in greeting "Sif! I have found you at last, your adventures must have been great indeed to lead you to Midgard. I would have words with thee, things have happened that I need your help with."

I would rather be a good man than a great king
TAG: Leikny
WORDS: 845
OUTFIT: here
NOTE: The Adventure is beginning
PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:40 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif was kissing Kilgrave just as he had ordered her too, it was just was with a little less passion than the other times for he had not ordered her to kiss him as she had always longed to kiss Thor. Kilgrave had learned of her love of the prince of Asgard, as well as the fact that she had felt as if she was put aside by Thor, and decided to use it to his advantage. For the past few days he had told her a few times that Thor didn’t love her, that she had waisted her feelings on Thor and that now that she and kilgrave was together that she loved him with the same amount of love that she had had for Thor. All of this only drove Sif to confusion even more about her real feelings toward Kilgrave; and gave Kilgrave the affection that he wanted.

Sif suddenly broke the kiss when she felt the the wave of power that came when the bifrost made contact to a realm. Turning she saw the flash of light appear before her and Kilgrave and moments later there stood Thor before them. Sif couldn’t deny the leap her heart seemed to take upon seeing him, nor could she deny the wish to run into his arms. As it was she stay rooted to the stop somewhat in disbelieve that he was in fact there, as well as by the confusion that had taken over her mind. Kilgrave’s words had worked she still loved Thor but that love was now tanited slightly by Kilgrave using it for his own means.

When Thor mention that he needed her help, Sif was able to shake off the slight confusion and took a step toward him. He would be able to see how happy she was to see him, as the fog of Kilgrave’s orders started to lift. “What trouble has thou gotten into now that thou needs my sword.”

PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:34 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

The unexpected happened, or at least something that happened sooner then Kilgrave might have imagined. As he was kissing Sif, a sudden thunderstorm rocked the skies and before the man could even react to it, the God of Thunder himself touched down. Kilgrave didn't need to know why he would be here of all places, though he did not know how he could have found them. He watched the Avenger with an icy stare as he suddenly got Sif's attention, and much to Kilgrave's disgust, she complied and went over to him with a level of joy he could only get from her with a series of carefully worded(or outright blatant) commands.

"Sif! You don't wish to leave, your heart desires me, not him..." he said quietly into her ear. A bold move on his part in front of Thor himself, the man who helped save New York City, but as he already knew Sif obeyed his words he felt more brazen then usual. "Thor, such an honor it is," he said, though his tone had some hint of jealousy at Sif's reaction. "As you can see, Sif is quite happy with me. You're very happy with me, Sif. Tell him," he said.

TAG Thor Odinson Lady Sif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:48 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

There were a lot of questions that Thor had for Sif, it wasn't typical for her to come to Midgard alone so perhaps she was here to complete some sort of quest but there was a nagging feeling in the back of his skull that it might be for some other reason. Sif had developed a close relationship with Phil, Son of Coul while she had hunted for Lorelai and given the state of the world there wouldn't be much that would stop her from coming down to assist her allies as she would consider them in their struggle against the Registration Act. Now, Coulson had fallen just prior to the battle of New York in fact it was his death that had managed to rally them all into a team but the price had been high for that victory and they had mourned the death of an old friend. It hadn't been until Heimdal had informed that he had seen Coulson alive that he realized that his friend had returned from the dead, it was not a situation that Asgardians were unfamiliar with but for Midgardians that was more unusual and so he had Heimdal observe him for a while in case it was someone pretending to be his friend. Thor had hoped that it was Phil, Son of Coul returned from the dead because he would have had to take steps if it were someone dishonoring the member of that man but after a time Heimdal had informed him that from what he had observed that this was Coulson returned to life which was a relief.

For some reason, he had chosen to remain in the shadows for now and so Thor had decided to respect his choice until Coulson came to them but perhaps he had approached Sif for a favor which would not be out of character. There would be plenty of time to discuss this matter further later, for now they had to speak of other things away from the ears of mortals for the political movements of the Realm of Asgard were not things to share in the open air. Already people had their phones out and more than likely the authorities would be on their way and that was the last thing that he wanted to deal with, the faster they were away from here then better in his opinion "Sif, tis a relief to see you. There has been much that has happened these past few days, matters of great import to myself and to Asgard. It is possible that I shall need thee like never before, I need someone whom I can trust implicitly and who I know will judge someone fairly who deserves it not. I cannot speak more openly here with all these people and the authorities will be here soon which is the last thing that we need to be dealing with so are you able to come back with me? I do not know what business has brought you to Midgard but if it is a pressing matter I can assist so that we can return home." Thor turned his head towards the mortal who spoke to Sif in such a familiar tone "I would watch your words mortal. You speak to Lady Sif of Asgard, none may command her save our Lord Odin, set your tongue behind your teeth lest you feel my wrath."

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 11:49 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif could not help being drawn to Thor, they had shared a life together as friends and companions. Though her heart wanted more, she had always been there for him no matter what. Thor had just to show up and asked for her help and she would be there, and it was no different now. Well it would have been no different except that Sif wasn’t alone and as she took a step toward Thor Kilgrave had something to say about that. Sif had only taken a few steps when Kilgrave’s commanded her to stop and that she desired to stay with him. For a moment she stood there, fighting between Kilgrave’s command and her desire to help Thor. In the end she didn’t move but stay beside Kilgrave.

Thor went on to tell her it was a matter to deal with Asgard, and once again she found herself fighting to stay beside Kilgrave. The love of her home and the man in front of her were both very compelling elements to get her to try and break free of the spell Kilgrave had put her under with his simple words. However Kilgrave was quick to tell her that she was happy here with him; adding a bit onto his already command that she desired to be with him; and told Sif to tell Thor she was happy with Kilgrave. Sif turned to look at Thor and the words wouldn’t come for a moment, but than Kilgrave’s command won out as she stated. “I’m am Happy Here with Kilgrave, I wish to stay with him.” Sif turned and looked all dreamy eye at Kilgrave even though everything inside of her was screaming out.

PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 07:37 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

Kilgrave was taken aback by Thor's threat. It angered him, he opened his mouth to speak but Sif's words quickly calmed him. The look in her eyes like a lovestruck maiden caused a satisfied grin to spread on Kilgrave's face as he slid his hands down her curvacious waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, sniffing her hair once as he stood behind her. She truly was a goddess in every way. "Kiss me, on the lips, mean it," he whispered.

"It would seem the young miss has made up her mind, Thunder God. From what I heard you fancied a mortal yourself, you think Sif's not allowed the same?" he asked.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 04:06 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

Thor had to admit that there weren't many circumstances on Midgard where he could say that he was actually surprised, given his centuries of experience but the notion that Sif could be at all attracted to a mortal like the one standing in front of him was a joke of such proportion that his brain couldn't process it. Throughout their lives, the two of them had been in each other's orbit just passing each other by and yet linked by an energy that neither one of them could really understand and admittedly it was something that he had taken for granted until very recently. The lessons that his father had desired for him to learn during his banishment to Midgard had included opening his mind to possibilities that he had never considered, things like mercy and the understanding of those around him had never really been in his thoughts that much but being around people like Steve Rogers, Phil, Son of Coul and Jane had shown him perspective about the world around him and himself. Jane had been the one that had really opened his eyes to the possibility of passion and being ensconced in a love that could transcend anything really and while that had fallen away lost in the responsibilities of the throne, he had become aware of that energy once again between him and Sif. Loki had also been someone that had opened his eyes in that way as well, the feelings that Loki had for her were real and it had taken his dramatic revelation about Sif being in love with him for Thor to really understand that link between the two of them that had always been there.

Now he had to consider the possibility that she might have found a mortal as he had, it wasn't impossible and if she had found someone whom she considered worthy of her then he would, of course, he would support her decision. However, looking at the weaselly, cretinous, shadow of a man standing there with his hands on her made no sense, in fact, it reminded him of something that Loki had once said. That comedy was the language of the absurd and if there was anything more absurd right now it was the idea that Sif would be at all interested in someone like this. It started with a crook in the side of his mouth and it started to spread, the image in front of him continued and it made him worse until he started to chuckle "The Lady Sif chose you?" It just spoke of foolish notions and an improbability that would rival that of Loki coming forth and pledging his undying loyalty to a small dog whose bowels were beset with some diuretic ailment. It was utter nonsense and the more he thought about the more he started to laugh until he reached a bellowing roar and tears rushed down his face, it was more than he could handle and Thor slapped his knee with mirth with his chest starting to hurt from the laughter. Struggling to contain himself, Thor wiped his eyes and held his hand out as if begging for mercy "Please, I beseech you. Stop, least my heart pounds its way from my chest. The utter absurdity of that statement makes me think that humor is your true vocation mortal, now stand aside whilst thy betters speak of matters beyond your ken. I do thank thee for this though, it is not often that humor finds a way into my life and this perhaps is a jest worthy of Loki himself!"

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 12:44 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif didn’t move as Kilgrave slide his hands down her sides, she had grown use to him touching her but it was all part of his orders for her to stay. She was not going to move from Kilgrave side until he told her to move. His next order came for her ears only, and it was to kiss him. For a moment she didn’t move, a part of her not wanting to kiss him in front of Thor. Her very soul was crying out to not do it, but like always in the end Kilgrave’s commands had to be followed and so she leaned into him and kissed him as if she wanted nothing else in the world but to kiss him.

It was Thor’s laughing that cause Sif to pull away from kissing Kilgrave. There was something about what Thor was sayin, and his laugh that started to cause Sif to question fully why she was in fact standing here with Kilgrave, why she was kissing him and how she had even gotten in this position. Sif looked at Kilgrave confusion clearly in her eyes as if she was seeing him for the first time and started to back away a bit.

PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 03:20 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

Any satisfaction Kilgrave received from Sif's affection was quickly destroyed not only by Thor's laughter and words but Sif's response to it. He looked over at Thor, livid. "You think this is a joke?" He looked around at the gawkers. "YOU ALL THINK THIS IS A BLOODY JOKE?!" he snarled.

One of the bystanders even chuckled. "Well, it is actually kinda-"

"Stop talking!" Kilgrave snapped, the man instantly went silent. "Go to that monument over there and bash your head as hard as you can against it!"

Without a word, the man did exactly as Kilgrave commanded and started walking towards a nearby stone monument that Kilgrave had pointed out to carry out his orders.

"The rest of you bloody wankers erase what you just recorded and leave, right now." he looked back at Thor. He didn't care if what was happening now would have given some indication as to what was going on, he was too angry to care. The most restraint he had now was purely one of self-preservation: Oh, he'd have loved to kill them all for seeing this but even Kilgrave for all his anger right now knew a mass suicide would draw too much attention on him. He'd still avenge himself, however, he had just the thing in mind to make the Thunder God pay for having the nerve to laugh at him! "As for you, let's see how funny you think this is! Sif! Thor has locked you in his friend zone long enough, hasn't he? You'd like to make him pay for that and laughing at us by carving his heart out! Do it, NOW!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 06:55 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

There were many people that would say that Thor was foolish and ignorant of the world around him that didn't include combat or feasting and back when he was a young, foolish boy that would have been the correct thing to think. However, now that he had time on the throne and been forced to mature thanks to the tough love stance that the AllFather forced upon him during his banishment he had slowly crept towards a greater awareness and it was a realization that had stood him in great stead and was benefiting him now. Back then he would have simply struck down the mortal that was making himself a joke, when you had stood in the presence of Zeus, Odin and other powers of such magnitude that he faded in significance the plucky way that this little peacock carried himself was more amusing then anything else so he had chosen to provoke the child instead to see what it was that he would do, it was obvious that Sif would never choose a weasel like this which meant that she was being manipulated in some manner. It was a possibility that Sif may have actually chosen this mortal and if that was true then he would of course apologise and accept her decision but from the manner that she was behaving he was beginning to doubt that.

What gave the game away was in his rage, the mortal commanded a man to kill himself brutally, a command that no one would ever follow and yet it seemed as if the man found himself compelled to do so. Thor had seen this sort of witchery before with the Asgardian Lorelai whose voice could command any man to do as she wished and it took someone of tremendous willpower or a woman to resist her enchanted voice. With the rise of metahumans it was entirely possible that this mortal had powers akin to her which meant that they were in trouble, if he could command Sif then willpower was not a factor and the fact that he could command a person to kill themselves meant that there seemed to be little to no limit to what he could command. When, in his screaming rant he commanded Sif to fight him and he could see that she was resisting but that her body was starting to shift that was when he knew that some action was needed. Holding Mjolnir in front of him, the wind started to shift as electricity started to spark up his arms "You would command the Lady Sif like some common wench? Better that you would command the tide to cease or the sun to rise early before making such insult towards her, you have no concept of the rage that courses through my veins but such is not the time to act rashly. You have shown your measure mortal, see now the measure of the God of Thunder angered." Many would forget that Thor was the God of Thunder but also of the storm, such was his domain amongst the Gods and as he tilted his head toward the skies, the elements responded to its masters call and a spiraling tornado appeared, the mortals were caught up in it and Thor made sure that they were kept safe within but unable to affect others or themselves as they spun. Sif would know this trick, Thor had used it before but never with such control or precision and now that he had taken care of those in peril the winds started to tear at Kilgrave and Sif as the tornado approached.

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 07:00 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Kilgrave went off at Thor laughing at him, which was followed by the crowd. Sif watched as one man was ordered to bash his head in while others were order to delete pictures and leave. Sif was kind of left trying to figure out what to do, what with Kilgrave’s rage and Thor’s laughter. Sif really felt as if she was torn between the two, that was until Kilgrave ordered her to cut Thor’s heart out. Sif pulled out her sword right away but that was the only move she made for a moment. Her mind was fighting her body right now, she didn’t want to cut Thor’s heart out she didn’t want to kill the man she cared for but there was something forcing her; telling her she had to or else. So slowly Sif started to move toward Thor, drawn to him in order to carry out what Kilgrave order.

Sif saw the tornado form, and she knew what Thor was in fact doing. The mortal crowd was soon picked up and carried off but in that time Sif had advance. She knew she had little time to act while Thor was taking care of other things, and so she moved quickly, already feeling the winds pick up around her as the tornator drew closer as well. With the urge to follow the command Sif sprinted the last few feet between her and through and lunged with her sword toward his heart.

PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 08:56 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

There were advantages to having lived for as long as he had, you grew to know the people that you associated with, the friendship that he had with the Lady Sif was something crafted over centuries and as such he knew her better than almost anyone. The conflict on his face was plain and there was a struggle going on within her mind, the warrior that she was rebelling against the orders that she was being given by this mortal, his power must indeed be strong if someone like Sif was struggling to fight against the power within his voice. Lorelai might have passed on this gift or it might be a manifestation of his metahuman abilities or countless other reasons why he would have the ability to manipulate people as he did but Thor knew that he was going to deal with him or more fittingly that Sif would dispense what justice she saw fit once she was free of his influence. The tornado was doing exactly what he had planned, drawing people away from them safely and rendering them unable to harm themselves or others which wasn't an easy thing to do but now that they were out of the way he would be able to deal with Sif and the mortal controlling her more effectively. The problem was that he had to maintain a measure of concentration to maintain the tornado and as SIf charged him that presented a challenge that he was going to have to deal with, Sif was moving but it wasn't fluid which meant that her struggle was still happening and so her attacks were going to be lacking that clean edge that made her so effective in combat which gave him an advantage.

Sif charged in and Thor just waited, he was going to execute a move that he had used a few times over the years but it required absolute focus and perfect timing or Sif's sword would end up deep within his chest. Clear your mind he could hear The Brightblade calling within the vaults of his memory, allow nothing to exist outside of you and what you need to do to achieve victory, calm your heart and allow your mind to see only the blade and what it is going to do. All of that training and experience was now second nature to the Thunderer and once again he made note to head to the Hall of Heroes and pay honor to the Brightblade whose final stand at the High Clerist Tower was still the stuff of legend. His breath left his body and as the point of her blade almost touched his chest, Thor stepped to the side and her sword slid past grazing his chest armor slightly and as she came in "Forgive me Sif, but this is for your own good." Thor pitched off his back heel and drove his knee into her gut hoping to wind her badly and as he did he combined that with a brutal hand chop to the back of her head as his blow would drive her down exposing the area he was aiming for. It was a classic move that would render her senseless and unable to respond, once she was disabled he would then turn his attention to the mortal controlling her and at the thought of that, lightning crackled across the face of Mjlonir as it responded once again to the mood of her master.

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 09:55 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
The two of them had grown up together, gone on many adventures together and Sif had grown to love Thor in such a way that no other man had even come close to capturing her heart. She had told herself many times to move on, to find another or to forget Thor. The two years he had spent pinning over Jane, Sif had wonder if he would ever forget about the mortal woman and maybe turn his attention to her. But her hopes had been dashed to pieces once again when Jane was brought to Asgard and Thor was willing to do whatever it took to save the mortal woman. Even asking much of his friends to risk the anger of the All Father; as Thor choose to travel back to Midgard and be with Jane. That was when Sif had lost all hope and turned to just dedicating her life to serving Asgard. She knew her love for Thor would never die but she would be able to put i toward protecting the throne. Now here he was and she was ordered to kill him, cut his heart out much like the feeling when Thor brushed her aside for another woman time and again.

It was that pain that Kilgrave had found and was using, twisting what had happen with Thor falling for Jane into his own weapon to get Sif to desire him. He had told her over and over again that Thor didn’t love her, that he didn’t care, and that he didn’t appreciate If at all. All the while adding in that Kilgrave wanted her, that he admire her and so on. Add that with the commands he gave her to desire him, want him, and so on it was no wonder Sif was finding it hard to fight, so even though her mind was screaming no her body went forward.

Sif didn’t worry about the tornado now, she had a job to do and that was to cut out Thor’s heart. Oh she didn’t want to her very mind was screaming at her to stop but on she went, lunging at him so to run him through. At the last moment Thor stepped to the side, causing Sif to go off balance slightly. Before she could fully recover Thor thrusted his knee into her gut causing her to double over slightly before he brought his hand down to the back of her head. Sif crashed to the ground, laying face in the dirt not moving.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates