Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Alias Investigations, Jessica's Plotter
Jessica Jones
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 03:24 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"To listen to someone else."
Species
Private Investigator
Occupation
Honestly Who Has Time?
Relationship Status
Ren
Alias
Inactive
Anti Registration

AI

Alias Investigations

Jessica
Jones
Personality:

"Breaking and entering. My specialty."

"As well as punching, kicking, drinking and talking shit."

"The four essentials of being a P.I."

You'd think being a total badass wouldn't have limits but in this case there are only a handful of things that could restrict full on badass. For example, her newly formed case of PTSD has surely taken a toll on her level of sanity to the point she can't take it anymore, drinking has became the main thing to help her cope with it and that of her new found job of becoming a private investigator. Anything that could keep her mind at bay was surely a plus for this wannabe hero, but after the incident with Kilgrave and his force of hand to do harm, she decided it wasn't meant to be. Taking a break of being the hero, to lay low until chaos would arise, and sure enough when she didn't go looking for it. It came looking for her.

Jessica is a highly independent woman and shows no interest in being in a serious relationship, likely due to being forced into one with Kilgrave.

Friends: Jessica doesn't have very many friends, the only person she is truly close to is Trish. Other then that she has a few acquaintances that she can tolerate.

Lovers: She truly does not have the time nor the energy to pursue a relationship, one night flings are mostly her thing now days.

Enemies: Not many people can tolerate her crude and drastic behavior, although she may be blunt not a lot of people like her. Which in this case she doesn't mind one bit.

The man in the purple suit, oh boy does she have an issue with him. Not only did he degrade her into nothing but to do it over and over again until it developed to PTSD, let's just say he's way in over his head when he picked her out of the crowd.

BY MITZI

--------------------
Jessica Jones
Private Investigator
PM
^
Maria Callasantos
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 06:53 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Hate is the engine. I am the machine."
Species
Mercenary
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nicky
Alias
Mutants
Anti Registration

Maria & Jessica: Hi! I’m Nicky and I play Feral. Maria is a merc for hire. She does a little bit of everything. Hired muscle. Hits for the mob. Theft. You name it. I was thinking that maybe they can meet on a job. Jessica was hired to find someone, maybe a witness to a crime, and Feral was hired to find that someone and kill them. Thoughts?

Jessica Jones

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Danny Rand
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 07:53 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Jreid
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

Danny may have need of a PI in the not so distant future, and we should definitely plot something with these two so we can start building towards the Defenders.
PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 04:02 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I will find them. I will stop them from killing innocents. I will do what's right.
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

X-23 is probably going to be joining Jamie Madrox as a part time member of X-Factor Investigations, there isnt much need for more than on PI group floating around so maybe we should consider an amalgamation of sorts. Could benefit us all to have a unified sloothing team.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates
MP