Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I Am The Bird of Hermes, Tag: Rogue
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 06:17 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
What can I say? I'm a fan of man.
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

Don't wanna hear you calling my name
Im not here for fortune and fame

The sun was up, a joyous moment for him in every day of his life. For the young man who was powered by the light of the sun would always feel a tingling sensation over his skin when washed in the glow of day. He remembered his mother telling him that in the days to come, this would begin to feel like a ritual to him, the way many prayed or exercised in the morning. So she was right, every morning he would take to the sky, soak in as much solar energy as he could and go about his day with the knowledge that he was at full strength and that he could almost feel a new level of consciousness within.

Climbing to the roof of his apartment complex, he could easily lift off from the roof, move quick enough to avoid showing up on any sort of radar. If he went high enough it didn't even really matter and it was when he reached a level above the clouds that he was able to truly bask in the sun and he simply closed his eyes, a smile on his face as he held his arms out, every bit of exposed skin seemingly tingled as he began to draw in the solar energy around him. With no one around to see it, his rainbow colored aura began to reach out, color the area around him in a colorful cloud as he hung in the air, communing with the elements that gave him power.

|| Tag: Anna Marie || Wearing This ||
PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 09:15 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

You won't be getting any thanks from me! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!
Courage and Valor
Rogue had felt locked up for so long now, she had remain with the school and tired to help where she could to keep the children safe. After all she knew what it was like to be hated, to be hunted just because you were in fact different than other people. She knew that all to well the day her powers had come into play and she had put that boy n a coma after kissing him. Since that time she had been used and abused because of her powers, but now she was finding peace with herself. Or trying to. She knew what she had to do in order to keep others safe but that only lead to her being lonely and hating herself if there was an accident. Now with this registration going on, she knew it would only lead to worse things. Not just to her but those of her kind, if they were forced to be marked what was stopping anyone from using any one of them to get the upper hand in whatever sick twisted game they were playing.

Deciding she just needed to escape the scared faces, the questions of what was going to happen and maybe she just wanted to see the sun for a moment without looking threw a window; Rogue left the mansion and took off into the sky. She really didn’t fly as much as one might think a person would when they had the powers of flight, this was mostly due to the guilt she felt each time she took off from the ground. The guilt came form how she had gotten these powers, she had attacked a Metahuman under the orders of the woman she had thought of as a second mother. This attack had almost killed the meta, not to mention had been painful for Rogue; but she had been able to absorb enough of the meta that the powers had become permanent; not to mention the memories and personality. How could she not think about that moment each time she used the powers she had gain, and with that it was reminder that she needed to be careful. To stay covered up and at all possible never get too close to someone to touch them.

Rogue speed up to the sky quickly, and took off away from the mansion as she didn’t want to draw too much attention. She would just enjoy this for a moment than return, after all she had things that needed her attention. Not really thinking anyone would be in the sky above the clouds, Rogue allowed herself to really enjoy the moment by speeding off allowing everything to blur around her to the point she didn’t noticed the man sunbathing until she was well past him and her mind was wondering what that was, but she didn’t slow down.

### WORDS , TAGGED , NOTES ©
PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 06:29 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

Admittedly, in all the time he'd ever spent in the air he'd never really come across anyone else while he was bathing in the sun. He went out of his way to avoid skylanes by airplanes or anything else. So when something went speeding by there was no way he was going to miss it. A chance in the air, a rush of wind, even the sound. His eyes opened and his head turned as the object shot by, "What the hell was that?" he asked himself. It was too small and too fast to be any kind of vehicle, it had to be a person, which was probably crazy to say, but he was hanging there in the air himself.

Now, this would probably be a time for him to just fly back down, keep himself away from any kind of trouble or suspicion and yet... he found himself curious. He'd met people with powers before but none so far that had the ability to fly like he did. So actually seeing someone else able to fly like he did was something he was willing to explore. The question though was should he chase after what had zoomed past him and didn't stop to see who or what he was. It was in that moment he shrugged and began to fly after whatever had passed him by.

PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 08:04 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

You won't be getting any thanks from me! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!
Courage and Valor
Rogue had never really seen another person flying when she was up in the skies. Granted she didn’t fly often and really she didn’t spend to much time with other people outside of the mansion. Ok she never spent time with anyone outside of the mansion and those that lived in the mansion she spent time with at a distance. Oh there were good times, and it helped dealing with her loneliness but in truth she kept people at a distance because she wanted to protect them. Any sort of constance always scared her, even though she tried to keep everything as covered up as she could she was always worried that somehow they would touch her skin and she would hurt them. So there were no handshakes, hugs, or even friendly punches for fear she would make a mistake and absorb someone life force.

So when she heard a strange sound of the wind coming up behind her she slowed to a stop and turned, there speeding toward her was a person. Upon seeing him her heart dropped, he wasn’t from the school and she had not seen him before, so her mind went right to this person was part of the government and he was now after her to make her regester. Well he would have to catch her first, turning quickly she speed off once again.

PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 07:33 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

Jacen could fly fast, it took little time in order to build up speed in order to catch the thing that passed him by and as he got closer, it became clear what it was that had passed him by. A woman, one that could certainly be classified as beautiful with an interesting white streak in her auburn hair. While one might question how or why she was up here in the sky, but he found himself simply fascinated by the fact that she was up here. He didn't know many people that could join him in the clouds and maybe some of his excitement was getting the better of him.

"Hello there, how are--" but he didn't get the chance to finish speaking as she shot off into the distance. "Was it something I said? Something on my face?" he asked himself out loud before issuing a sigh. It could never be easy he thought to himself as he quickly rocketed after her, confident in his ability to catch her. He'd only really wanted to say hello and figure out who it was that could fly just like him. No matter, he'd find out what he wanted to find out one way or another. One thing he was hoping was that this didn't get turned into a fight, while he could defend himself, he had little desire to fight.

PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 11:16 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Courage and Valor
Rogue wasn’t taking any chances, this man could fly like she could and it seemed just as fast. So she didn’t give him time to get in more than four words before she was off again, knowing she would have to find some way to lose him before she could return to the school. If he was after people like her, mutants, than leading him to the school would be the jack pot.So Rogue would have to think of something to lose him and if that didn’t work well than she would just have to face him. Not that she wanted to get into a fight in the open sky, not that she couldn’t but already there was so much bad news about her kind that she didn’t want to be the one to add another story to it. Cause heaven knows the media wouldn’t report that someone was chasing her, no they would make it seemed like she was the one to attack him for no reason at all. No that really wasn’t a good idea, not to mention she would need to get back and tell everyone that the government was using people like them to hunt them down now.

So Rogue flew on, trying to put on as much distance between the two of them that she could. Never did it really cross her mind that he wasn’t someone to be scared of, or that he wasn’t working for the government. After all she knew about everyone who had powers, well most of them, and she would surely know of someone that could fly as well. Or at less she thought she would. No this was just Rogue letting her fears once again getting the better of her, instead of facing it she would run which sometimes lead to bigger problems.

PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 02:43 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

This was just getting ridiculous now. He was close to giving up on pursuing who or whatever it was that he was following. In a way Jacen was beginning to believe that whoever he was following was running away from for a reason, what that was he had no idea... but who would try so hard to outrun him? The alien could understand the situation, he'd probably run too if someone just started following him in a way.. though his curiosity might stop him at first. When it came to discovery, from exploring the great unknown, he wanted to be at the forefront.

So the young scientist decided on one last course of action, speed up, turn around and try to catch them, stop them. Focusing his power, the strength of the sun surging through him, Jacen began picking up speed, going faster and faster until he broke through the sound barrier, below he hoped people would think it was simply a clap of thunder. Whoever it was in front of him wouldn't hear it, but it was when he passed it by that they would hear the boom and when he figured he was a good bit of distance ahead, he slowed himself, turning in place and waited for his quarry to come to him.

PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 09:44 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Courage and Valor
Rogue had no idea what she was going to do next, this person chasing her was clearly not going to give up and no matter what move she made he was right on her tail. This only seemed to confirm the fact that he had to be part of the government or something, why else would he trying to hard to catch her. What she didn’t know was the fact that Jacen was tired of chasing her and so took matters into his own hand by using his power to break the sound barrier to pass her up. Rogue had no idea what he was doing but when she heard teh clash of sound it caused her to let out a slight scream and turn to see what that was.

There as nothing behind her, not even the man who had been chasing her. Did something happen to him or did he finally give up? Not that it matter she had her own issues to focus on and so she turned her head to face forward again but saw someone in her way. Letting out a gasp Rogue quickly slowed herself stopping just in front of Jacen; that was when she realized it had been the man that was chasing her. “What do you want”

PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 12:54 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

It wasn't easy to stop on a dime after hitting mach 1, but he made it look easy. Physically he was very durable and even then to make it a smooth transition he used his shields to provide further resistance. Soon enough she was right in front of him, speeding towards him and stopping just before slamming into him. "Hey there," he said with a bit a of a smirk, sneaking in the quick greeting as the rainbow aura fluctuated around him. He had to say, just looking at her she was a very attractive woman with a distinctive white streak in her brown hair and bright green eyes. If she was a government agent or anyone looking to harm him, she certainly didn't look the part.

Straight to the point she asked him what he wanted and he was greeted by an incredibly thick southern accent, not one he tended to hear in New York. "I don't get many guests up here, I was curious," he told her, speaking the truth since at this hour, even those that might be able to fly never tended to come up this high. It was possible he'd been spotted and someone was up here to get him, but since she tried so hard to stay away from him, he wasn't going to go with that. "What brings you all the way up here?" he asked her, curious as to her purpose, was she just passing by or did she have some other purpose?

PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 02:12 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

A bit of a smile formed over his face when she crossed her arms across her chest and asked him if he had chased a girl down just so that he could say hello. "Yeah, pretty much. Call it Northern Hospitality," he told her, playing on the fact she was clearly from the southern half of the country and had some how found her way up north. Honestly though, Jacen found it curious, for someone like him he had met only one person with powers and she was unable to fly, so to actually meet someone that could fly like him? That was so exciting! One of the most freeing things about his power set was that he could fly.. if he played his cards right, he'd have a flying companion.

When questioned about why she was up in the sky, she provided no answer, she instead turned it around on him. She stated plainly that she could ask him the same thing and he just smirked at that. "You certainly could. The answer is more simply than you'd think." If anything, the answer would be amusing considering his current appearance. "I was sunbathing," this coming from the man that didn't exactly look like he tanned. He was about as white as he could be, no trace of golden brown color on him. "Your turn," he added in, figuring he'd told her his reason and now it was her turn.

PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 05:01 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Courage and Valor
Rogue gave him a look that clearly told him that she caught on to the slight poke of her accent but instead of telling him off she simply said. “I ain't heard of no Northern Hospitality except in fairy stories.” Rogue had to admit that this guy in front of her had some wit and some charm, not to mention looks, but she wasn't’ about to be taken in by the whole package that was him. If he was government or something else than she wasn’t about to let him charm her into being captured or sweet talk her enough that she put her guard down.

Rogue easily by past his question about her being up in the sky today by asking him why which caused him to give her an answer she was not expecting at all. In fact she raised her eyebrow and looked him over slowly. “Sunbathing, ya sure ya want to go with that answer.” It didn’t look as if he had tanned at all, in fact it looked as if he could in fact us some sun. She had once seen a picture of a vampire and he was just about as pale as the man before her. “So ya sunbath in your clothing and chase girls down, are you crazy or something?” Once again she skirted his question about what she was doing up here.

PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 06:28 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

"It's rare, but on occasion you can see it here and there," he told her, noting the kindness some New Yorker's could show. It was admirable in a way to see them all band together behind such a label, they loved their city and he was more than proud to call this city his home just as they did. That said, he was well aware of the crime, poverty and the like. He hoped it would get better over time, but he imagined Northern Hospitality as he had put it had nothing on Southern Hospitality. He'd actually have to go south to test that theory, this young woman wasn't exactly the best example but she probably had a good reason.

Looking him over, she seemed to doubt his answer that he was sunbathing, he just smirked in response. "Of course, that's the truth after all." It might have seemed odd that he didn't at all look tan if he was sunbathing, but there was a reason for that. Tanning occurred when your body produced Melanin in your skin in order to prevent further damage to the skin when exposed to UV radiation from the sun. Jacen's skin wasn't damaged by the sun so he didn't tan or burn. His attention was returned to her when she ran down her thoughts on him, he sunbathed with his clothes on and chased girls down, asking then if he was crazy.

"Well, if I was naked.. or close to it, that might make me crazy right now. I don't tan or burn, so it doesn't matter how much I wear. I didn't know you were a girl until just now, you could have been anyone or anything. It never hurts to find out considering where the world is right now. So not crazy, just curious." He wasn't exactly putting all of his cards on the table, but then again neither was she. This was a feeling out process and both of them were being careful, fair enough on his part. "If I may ask, what's your name? I'm Jacen," he said, asking for her name while introducing himself.

PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 09:05 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Courage and Valor
Kindness was really not something that Rogue was greeted with out in the world one people found out what she was. Not even when she came to the school was she greeted with much kindness, granted that had to do with trying to kill them before she gave up that life and went to the professor for help in learning to control her powers; and live with what she could do. Now people like her were being hunted down, grounded up and put on some list the government had made. Being told it was for their protection but in truth it was so the government could keep tabs on them and most likely use them later on. What or who really was to to stop the government from doing just that.

The thought of seeing him with less clothing on was not an unpleasant thought, he was good looking after all, but she quickly forced that thought of her mind. She needed to focus right now and ideas of him without a shirt on was not going to help the situation. “Curious or are you part of the government that has been sent out to round up people like me and force them on your little list Jacen.” He had given her his name and it wasn’t like anything she had heard before but then again what really was in aname. “I’m Rogue.”’ There she would give him a name, the name she was known by as Anna Marie was dead in her eyes. “So what is it you for the government or something science lab wanting to cut into people with powers to see how they work.”

PM
^
Jacen-Zel
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 07:09 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Scientist
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Mark
Alias
Aliens
Anti Registration

Well.. this was going to be fun.

She didn't seem to have any sort of trust for the man she just met and even fewer manners. He could understand that people were weary of meeting strangers, but he'd given her no real reason to believe he was a part of the government. In fact, just by how he was dressed, his hair and the state of his facial hair, he looked anything but a government agent. In the back of his mind though, he wasn't upset, because he'd found himself in a cautious state when he had first met Bobbi and she was a government agent... or was. "I'm not exactly the government agent type, given my powers and all." If he had been a government sponsored Avenger, he'd probably have to announce that.

At first he felt that she was being a bit rude, she didn't even introduce herself. It was then that she corrected his thoughts by giving him.. something. Rogue? "Interesting name." Once more she seemed to be trying to get something out of him that would indicate he was looking to harm her. No hostile action was taken, what need of it did he have? "I know it might be hard to believe, but I'm not here to put you on any list, I'm not a government agent. I may very well be interested in what you can do, but I think I would just ask." Believe it or not, despite the fact he was a scientist, he had little interest in cutting people open.

PM
^
Anna Marie
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 09:43 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Courage and Valor
“Powers doesn’t mean ya not in the pocket of the government, don’t they have the Avengers on their payroll right now helping to round up people like me to tag them and place the on a list.” Rogue knew she was being slightly rude but she wanted to get to the heart of this matter, if he was here to take her in or hope that she would lead him to other mutants than she needed to find that out now. It was better to take down the problem when it first started instead of waiting until he was so deep in that it was hard to root him out. Just saying he wasn’t with the government isn't a sure fire way to prove that he wasn’t, she heard the stories of the like of Black Widow and how that woman could lie so well that any lie detector test given to her she would be able to pass.

When he commented on her name she soften a little. “I picked it out long ago, I don’t really answer by my real name anymore.” That was her past, and it was something she didn’t want to revisit. Never again would she be a normal girl, that was fact that she had learned to live with. So in her eyes she was now Rogue first and foremost, Anna Marie was her past and it was better to leave her there.

“Let me get this right shall I. You chased me down, created some kind of sonic boom to get in front of me just to ask what I could do, but not put me on some government list.” None of this seemed to be really adding up to her, who would really do that kind of stuff.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates