$(document).ready(function () { $(window).scroll(function () { if ($(this).scrollTop() > 100) { $('.scrollup').fadeIn(); } else { $('.scrollup').fadeOut(); } }); $('.scrollup').click(function () { $("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600); return false; }); });
Toggle Cbox

Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Ada
Everest
Spotlights
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Turning Point, Open
Abigail Summers
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 06:47 PM
63 posts
16 years old
''
From your knees, you look up, decide you've had enough. You get mad, you get strong. Wipe your hands, shake it off. Then you stand.
Application
Amethyst
Mutants
Neutral

So much had changed in a few short months. February felt like a lifetime away. The five years before that were as if seen in a movie. And her childhood, with her two sisters and their loving mother? Another universe entirely.

Now, she was well known around New York City. Perhaps even beyond. Few who had seen her face up close lived to tell the tale, of course, but the city knew her powers. It knew them both. She'd been the Crystal Muggings first, having graduated to The Crystal Killer just recently. But she didn't work alone.

At this moment, she was dressed in a frilly outfit with a hairstyle that made her look like a tall fifth grader. And she absolutely hated it. Sure, it was necessary, but that didn't mean she had to enjoy dressing up like a little kid to attract their target's attention. She scanned the crowd, most of whom ignored her. A few sent curious glances her way, and one or two asked if she was lost. She simply told them she was waiting for her brother to be done in the store, and they moved on. She knew she'd never be able to see her partner, he was too good at hiding in the shadows. The blue fur helped hide him quite nicely from eyes that didn't know how to look.

Just over six months ago, she'd run away from her last foster home. And then, Mystique had found her. The shapeshifter had trained Abby to use her powers, and had encouraged her budding hatred toward the humans. Now, together with Mystique's son Kurt, a twenty-one year old furball with a tail and a knack for swordfighting, they were on missions to kill certain humans. This mission was no different.

She saw her target, and then pretended to look increasingly nervous and scared. Just as they'd practiced before. The target, a congresswoman who had been known for her strong support of the SRA, stopped to speak to her. Abby pretended like someone was hurt down the alley, and led the woman through it to a dead end.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, it looks like he got up and went away," she said, feigning ignorance at the lack of a body. "But the one that really needs help... is you!" Her voice changed from the high-pitched ignorance of a child to a harsh growl as she slashed an arm through the air, sending five amethyst-purple crystal spikes through the woman's clothing to pin her to the wall. One of the crystals went through her arm, just below the shoulder, and there was the dull thudding of five crystals embedding themselves in the brick wall. "Darn, looks like I didn't hit the bone," she said darkly, a soft chuckle in her voice. "Oh well, I'm not the one you need to worry about..."

tag: @Kurt Wagner | notes: Evil Abby / Evil Kurt
PM
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 02:55 PM
155 posts
21 years old
''
Every so often, liebchen, since I look like a demon... I have this irresistible urge to play the part.
Application
Nightcrawler
X-Men
Pro Registration

Abby was the perfect bait/distraction, she had that innocent looking face that just made a person want to help her out in whatever way they could. Of course, nobody felt that way once they learned she was a dirty mutant. That is why she was an outcast and ended up with Mystique. She was quite adept at taking in stray mutants and making them feel wanted and cared for while grooming them into weapons. The best example being her own son Kurt Darkholme.

He was the son of a wealthy German baron who upon seeing his lovely "normal" wife give birth to a blue devil, quickly turned on them both and tried to cast them out. Instead, Raven, Mystique's human name, pulled a gun on her hubby and blew him away along with any witnesses. With her hubby dead she claimed his castle as her own and raised their baby there hidden away from the world. Because Kurt was deformed and lacked his mother's power to shapeshift he was raised in solitude and trained to be an expert assassin given his incredible natural agility, reflexes, and ability to crawl up walls. Over time Mystique would find others like herself, mutants who hated mankind for casting them out and treating them like freaks and monsters simply because they were different.

Once Abby had gotten the woman pinned to the wall with her razor-sharp crystals the blue demon appeared in a cloud of purple smoke BAMF! as if right on cue. He clung to the wall facing downward, right over the woman's head. She had but a moment to look up and see his glowing yellow eyes staring back as he flashed his sharp fangs with a devilish smile.

"Guten Nacht congresswoman..."

A second later and his 6-foot long tail swung down, the tip gripping a dagger which slit her throat and ended her life. It was a precise strike to kill her instantly, knowing exactly how deep to cut or else he would have decapitated the woman. not that he was against that but he wasn't sure what Abby could stomach yet. Mother insisted that he keep an eye on her to make sure her loyalty to the Brotherhood never waivered and being the devoted son he was, whatever Mystique wanted was done without question. Back-flipping from the wall he lands in the alley beside the girl and wipes the blood from his blade before slipping the dagger back in a sheath on his belt.

"Excellent vork, one mutant-hating human down, so many more to go."

PM
^
Abigail Summers
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 12:23 PM
63 posts
16 years old
''
From your knees, you look up, decide you've had enough. You get mad, you get strong. Wipe your hands, shake it off. Then you stand.
Application
Amethyst
Mutants
Neutral

"Why do you have to be such a show-off?" she asked, turning her back on him. "A moment longer and her scream would've drawn attention to us." She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes hard and devoid of emotion. She looked over at the dead congresswoman, a silent debate going on inside her head. If she wanted to be careful, she could make it look like her crystals had killed the woman, instead of Kurt's sword. But, as idiotic as humans were, some of them were smart. There was a chance that the hospital had humans that were smart and knew their jobs, and those people might discover that this was done by two people, no matter what she did. She scoffed and turned away again.

"Do we have another target tonight, or can we go back to the house so I can change out of this frilly crap?" she said finally, pulling at the hairbands that she'd used to keep her curls back. "I feel stupid dressed like this. I never even wore this kind of junk when I actually was in elementary school." That had always been her sister, Ashlynn. But, as usual, she didn't say anything. She hadn't told Mystique about having sisters, so of course Kurt wouldn't know either. If she mentioned her sisters, they'd get tangled up in this. As much as Abby hated humans, and those human-loving metas that were all over the news, she couldn't involve Ashlynn or Alexandra.

She pulled a small cloth out of her pocket and used it to wipe the blood from her fingertips. Her clothes had stayed clean, and Mystique always liked when that happened. Bloody clothing was suspicious, especially in the city. And, as Mystique had pointed out on more than one occasion, bloodstains were nearly impossible to get out. "Regardless of whether we have another target or not, we shouldn't stay here long. Some human will stumble across this eventually, and we don't want to be here when that happens." She put the cloth back into her pocket and looked at Kurt expectantly. He always knew what his mother wanted them to do.

tag: @Kurt Wagner | notes: Even evil she worries about her sisters.
PM
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 06:36 PM
155 posts
21 years old
''
Every so often, liebchen, since I look like a demon... I have this irresistible urge to play the part.
Application
Nightcrawler
X-Men
Pro Registration

"Cold-blooded murder is always better vith a bit of flair."

Kurt replied with a sinister smirk. Taking a life was like child's play when you were trained by one of the deadliest mutant assasins on the planet. She was still young and hadn't yet found the fun in their job, perhaps one day.

"Vhat's the matter girl, afraid of a few pathetic humans? If her screams had brought more of them to us I vould have gotten a bit more exercise slicing them to pieces."

There was not remorse in his voice, taking lives was more than just work, it was a game to him. A chance to test his skills against something other than boring wooden targets. She complained about her outfit and rightfully so, she looked riduculously childish in that get up. His tail slowly sways behind him, the spade-shaped end hanging in mid air making his tail look like a long blue snake about to strike lie it was guarding Kurt's back. One step closer to the young blond and Kurt grabbed her shoulder *BAMF!* teleporting them to a rooftop 10 blocks away.

"As ugly as that vardrobe may be, the night is still young, vhy rush home vhen vee can find a few more victims?"

He presented her with the notion, frankly he could get rather frustrated being cooped up in Mystique's headquarters. It was an average looking apartment, something that would not draw attention, a major step down from the castle she owned in Germany. And while she and Abby could pass for human, coming and going as they please at any time of day, Kurt was restricted to only going out at night when he could hide among the shadows and indigo colored sky.

"I've only just begun, the devil is on the prowl tonight....."

PM
^
Abigail Summers
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:30 AM
63 posts
16 years old
''
Application
Amethyst
Mutants
Neutral

"Not afraid of some washed-up humans," she assured him. "Logistically, though, if enough were drawn to her screams, at least one of them would've called 911 before we could kill them all, and then their dying cries would've drawn even more of them. Mystique may be willing to get you out of whatever facility the humans have created to hold our kind, but I know she doesn't trust me enough to break me out." She scoffed and fell silent when he grasped her shoulder, knowing what was about to happen and not wanting any of that foul-smelling smoke in her mouth.

One moment, she was looking at the alley. When the smoke cleared, they had an amazing view of the skyline. She couldn't help but admire it, despite the smog and lights that kept all but the brightest stars from shining through. She looked up at the sky, searching for the few stars that could be seen within the city.

"Mystique would probably blame me if we got caught," she began again, though her tone had less malice than before. In fact, there was a hint of longing behind her words. A longing that she still couldn't get rid of. A desire to be loved for who she was. Something she hadn't had since her mother's death. "I haven't been part of this for long, but I can already tell that she'd find a way to kill me, if she really wanted me dead." She turned to face him, her expression oddly soft for how many lives they'd taken together in the last six months. "I'm not willing to piss her off, even if it means less free time outside the apartment." She couldn't clearly see the people on the streets from so high up, as she turned away and looked down. "Plus, there's those human-loving mutants of the X-Men, and the Avengers metas. They find us, we're really screwed." Or maybe it would just be her who got screwed over. She was the disposable one, after all. Mystique wouldn't let her precious son stay in jail for long. Abby, on the other hand, was still technically a ward of the state, even if Mystique was her foster mother. There was no doubt in this young mutant's mind that Mystique would throw her under the bus to save herself, or Kurt.

tag: @Kurt Wagner | notes: None
PM
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 07:51 PM
155 posts
21 years old
''
Application
Nightcrawler
X-Men
Pro Registration

"You really are a coward, vanting to scamper back to my mother before you're found out."

Kurt said with a teasing tone of voice t mock Abby. He knew that in a way she was being smart, self-preservation was important and Mystique would clearly do exactly what Abby feared she might if things went south. What Kurt didn't know was that Mystique was willing to sell out her own son to save herself. As much as she might love him, she loved herself more.

"You get to valk out the front door vhenever you like, same as mother, not me! Do you know how irritating it is to be held prisoner in that damn apartment so long as the sun is up? Because I look like this freakish monster that terrifies those veak little humans."

Ever since he was a boy he knew he was different, his shildish curiosity got the better of him and when he dared wander past the castle grounds into the nearby village the German townsfolk were quick to treat him with hatred and malice. They saw him as a devil and wanted him dead when he had never done anything to harm him. That was when he learned the cruel truth of this world and vowed to make humans suffer for their cruelty. If they wanted to treat him like the devil incarnite then he'd better act the part.

"I have to suffer because of them and now it's time for me to make them suffer."

Kurt was almost giddy holding the razor-sharp blade in his tail, the strong snake-like appendage curling around the hilt near the spade-shaped tip of his tail.

"If you're too pathetic to join me in a little fun then run back to that hovel, but I'm not done yet."

PM
^
Abigail Summers
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 12:58 PM
63 posts
16 years old
''
Application
Amethyst
Mutants
Neutral

She rolled her eyes and ignored him. He was just trying to get a reaction out of her, and it was honestly kind of boring at this point. She didn't need to respond, he knew the truth to her words. But she decided to talk anyway. "I'm a ward of the state, and a mutant," she said after a moment. "Kids like me don't just end up in juvie. I'm old enough to be tried as an adult." She took a breath before continuing. She was being weirdly honest about this right now. "Your mother may have convinced my social worker to let her be my newest foster mom, but that doesn't mean she'd have my back if things went wrong. She's only going to keep me around as long as I'm useful to her." She scoffed and pushed away from the wall.

"Well, now you just sound whiny," she said, changing her tune completely. "Unless she said that you're explicitly forbidden from leaving the apartment during the day, all you need to do is make sure nobody sees you." As if it was that simple. But he'd been calling her coward for not wanting to piss off the shapeshifter, so she figured it was only right for her to do the same. "Unless you're afraid of pissing her off too?" She turned to face him and smirked. It faded when he mentioned being hurt by humans.

She glanced away, looking back out over the city. "Humans are pathetic," she muttered. "They're cruel, even to each other, for no other reason than because they can be." For a moment, there was sadness in her eyes. The memories of her worst foster homes haunted her. Then the moment passed, and her eyes were hard again. She looked back up at him. "Alright then. Let's give these humans a reason to fear us."

PM
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 07:19 PM
155 posts
21 years old
''
Application
Nightcrawler
X-Men
Pro Registration

"Vell at least you're not a fool to think she took you in out of the kindness of her heart."

Kurt said with a bit of a smirk. There was no reason to believe that Raven Darkholme did anything out of love. Even Kurt at times wondered if his mother truly loved him enough to risk her life for his or if he were simply a tool she could use. She was far from any June Cleaver or Carol Brady. Mystique was a cold-blooded killer, everything she did was to gain something. Including her marriage to Kurt's father and possibly bearing his child as well. If not for his mutant abilities he feared she would have thrown him into a nearby river without a second thought. And yet she could put on the "loving mother" act quite convincingly. So much so that Kurt could not determine her true nature toward him.

"Call me "vhiney" again child and you'll taste my blade."

He threatened her to cover up the fact that even he feared Mystique. Kurt would much rather kill Abby and deal with the consequences than to jeopardize Mystique and deal with her wrath.

"Good girl, it's nice to know you have a spine."

Nightcrawler gave her a compliment of sorts before grabbing her wrist and teleporting them to the top of Stark Tower which he saw in the distance earlier. Tony Stark was the epitome of what was wrong with humanity. Born a white male with all the privilege of being a millionaire's son. Sent to the best schools, all the tools to succeed, given the opportunity to become anything he wanted and what did he do? He took over his father's company and became the biggest manufacturer of weaponry in the country, possibly the world. He was nothing more than a shameless drunk, a womanizer, a man who made an immense fortune off the deaths of others, an Iron Monger. Kurt figured the best way to have fun was to sneak into the billionaire's luxury penthouse and slice his belly open to watch his intestines spill out onto the floor.

"Heh, let's hope that pathetic drunk Stark is home tonight. Ja?"

They only sat on the rooftop for a few moments before Kurt teleported them inside. It was easy enough given that allot of the penthouse apartment was made of glass, giving the blue mutant a chance to see some of what the inside looked like.

"Find the security system and disable it, you look that vay, I'll look this vay."

Nightcrawler gave her an order and headed off in one direction, blending in with the darkness inside the apartment. It was dark inside with only the lights from outside giving them any illumination. If Tony was home he might be asleep.

PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 06:01 AM
17 posts
19 years old
''
I will find them. I will stop them from killing innocents. I will do what's right.
Application
X-23
X-Men
Anti Registration

Living Person or Living Weapon?
X-23/Laura Kinney
“No need Mr. Wagner.” A disembodied voice called out from all around within the darkness of the penthouse. “You have already been scanned, identified and targeted for termination.” The lights burst to life all around the two murderous mutants as the AI intelligence which controlled the towers day to day operations and security spoke out in a cold, unfeeling and rather metallic tone. “You were expected… not today perhaps but intelligence made Mr. Stark aware that he would be the objective of a mutant assassination attempt in the coming days.”

Before their eyes pieces of furniture in the room started to retract into the walls and floor leaving the living space nearly completely bare except for the bright shining lights and the fields of deadly energy now shutting out escape through windows and doors. “Mr. Stark is not pleased by being targeted like this. Attempts on his life have failed in the past including the use of his own weapons in the middle east. He, however, is a sporting man and has set this little game up for any would be assassins.” From the middle of the floor three openings where once a couch, an ottoman and a table once stood opened and from these shafts three pillars rose. On each pillar there stood a figure dressed from head to toe in black uniforms, each masked with featureless leather face head coverings that sported glowing red eye pieces, each holding the same exact stance of the other in a rigid ready to fight pose. Only two things set apart these three masked warriors from each other, 1) the individual in the middle was clearly taller than the others and had the unmistakable shape of an adult woman while the two on either side of her were shorter and pre-pubescent lithe. 2) each of these three had numbers emblazoned on their chests, 26 and 28 to the right and left with 23 in the middle. “These three have been contracted to deal with any who would try to make an attempt on Mr. Stark’s life. They are the absolute best money can buy. Survive and you will be set free…” the voice of the AI intoned while at the same time dual blades sprang from the hands of each of the three masked figures with an audible ‘SNKT’ noise. “…the alternative however is obvious. Please note that mutant dampening fields have been activated surrounding this room. Your powers still work within, giving you the sporting chance at survival, but you cannot use them to escape.”

As one the three masked killers stepped from their raised pillars like machines all set to act and move the same. They stared without further motion or any sound at the pair of mutants now trapped within the spacious living room in the bright lights. Though no furniture remained there were still places one could move and duck behind like the bar and the adjoining hall leading to the bedroom giving just enough room for this to be a true fight and not a massacre in a simple room. Silence now pervaded the room as the AI clearly had nothing more to say and the three black garbed figures remained mute themselves, blades on their hands glistening in the light as they waited for their targets to make their first moves.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Abigail Summers
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 08:07 AM
63 posts
16 years old
''
Application
Amethyst
Mutants
Neutral

Even though he threatened her, she noticed that he didn't defend himself at all. It made Abby feel like she'd won that round, before Kurt took her arm and teleported them both to the top of Stark Tower. Before she could get her bearings, he had teleported them both inside. He said something about finding the security system, and then a voice sounded overhead.

Abby squinted against the sudden brightness, using one arm to protect her eyes. The mechanical voice continued, and as the furniture retracted three people stood out. "Kurt, you moron," she said, turning to him and glaring. "If you'd said something, I would've told you going after one of the smartest people in the whole damn world was a bad idea!" She looked at the blades that slid from each figure's hands, eyes wide. She wasn't willing to die just because Kurt had wanted to have some fun. She backed up slowly until she was against the wall. No, she still needed to find her sisters again.

Doing all these jobs for Mystique wasn't worth it if she was just going to die in the process. Maybe she really would turn herself in after everything was done... Maybe being in jail would keep Mystique from coming after her. A thought occurred to her then. "Survive for how long?" she shouted into the room, hoping the mechanical voice from before would respond. She fired off a set of crystals from her left hand into the room, in the direction of the three figures. The ones that missed their target lost altitude and skidded rather harmlessly off the floor.

PM
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 11:14 AM
155 posts
21 years old
''
Application
Nightcrawler
X-Men
Pro Registration

Hearing someone use his real name sent a small shiver down his spine. It was a trap, how could he be so fucking stupid and reckless? He was too busy trying to take full advantage of his nightly freedom, paint the town red, he just happened to want to use the blood of priviliged rich men in lieu of paint. He remained still as the voice would provide the rules of this "game", it wasn't like Kurt had much of a choice in the matter.

Nightcrawler could already hear his mother scolding him for this rookie mistake but what was done is done, no turning back now. He'd have t put all his skill as an assasin to the test if he was going to survive and Abby....well, he'd just leave her to fend for herself. There was no point in risking his life in protecting her.

"You tell Stark once I slaughter these bitches I'm coming for him too."

Nightcrawler said with a sadistic smile on his face as he gripped his two swords in each hand. They were already quite used to the taste of blood after all these years, the triplets may have blades coming out of their fists but Kurt was a master swordsman. He felt his talents would get him out of this mess alive.

"Shut your mouth Abigail, if you can't fight, you're useless!"

Kurt hissed at the blonde, even with Abby's help they were outnumbered. And if Abby decided to surrender or was killed it just made the odds worse for Kurt. He'd just have to strategize as if he were fighting solo, best case scenario he could possibly sacrifice Abby to them, catch them off-guard. Whatever it would take.

PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 07:04 AM
17 posts
19 years old
''
I will find them. I will stop them from killing innocents. I will do what's right.
Application
X-23
X-Men
Anti Registration

Living Person or Living Weapon?
X-23/Laura Kinney
Most of the crystals fired by the mutant Abigail missed their target be it out lack of focus due to fear or lack of practice but two hit home in the shoulder of 26 and the side of 28. Pushed back a step by the force of the impact neither of the two black clad figures made the slightest noise, no cries of pain, no growls of anger, only mute almost mechanical silence but for the wet slick noise of the crystals being pulled out. 23 who stood in the middle took only a moment to look to the nearly identical figures to her right and left, taking silent stock as her sisters wounds healed on a matter of seconds.

“The length of your survival is in your hands alone miss. I estimate that your life expectancy will range between 3 and a half to 8 minutes max at which time these three will eliminate you.” The voice answered Abigail with an emotionless tone. “Please Mr. Wagner, your vulgarity does not become one with your reputation. Take pride in knowing your deaths will send a clear message to any others who wish to make an attempt on Mr. Stark’s life, such actions will not be tolerated and will be met with deadly force.”

Of the three 28, clearly the youngest of the three, was the first to advance on the pair as a run. From under her mask a low growl emanated, the only sign of emotion that had come from the three assassins thus far as her blades lashed out at Kurt Wagner in a clear sign of unquailed anger. 26 tried to silently reach out to her sister, to stop her in her emotion fueled attack yet 23 held the other back with one hand, watching their younger sister slash at the blue mutant with skilled, calculated strokes. Even to the youngest of the three Weapon X assassins it was clear that the target designate Nightcrawler was of the pair the most dangerous and it was tactically sound to eliminate him first. Claw blades flashing in the bright lights, her youthful temper risen by the blue mutants vulgar words, X-28 would eliminate the primary target leaving the secondary female to be ended at their leisure.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Abigail Summers
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 09:25 PM
63 posts
16 years old
''
Application
Amethyst
Mutants
Neutral

In all honesty, Abby hadn't been well and truly terrified in years. Not since she had been fostered by an abusive drunk and his family. Facing down humans was one thing. Most of them were powerless against her and Kurt. But this trio of mutants? The way the smaller two had healed so quickly after being hit by her barbed crystals was enough to freak her out. Humans became debilitated by her crystals, it was a strategy they'd used countless times before. But right now, it was completely useless. Just as Kurt had accused her of being.

She watched as the three females converged on Kurt, and part of her knew that he'd leave her behind at the first opportunity. That was why she'd never told him anything about her past, beyond that she'd run away from her last foster home. She had no idea where her sisters were, and she probably never would. Her mother was dead, and she'd lost contact with her friends from elementary school years ago. She really had nothing to lose. Nothing she'd be leaving behind.

That thought brought a sudden, almost unnerving sense of calm to her heart, smothering the fear as she took a step forward. This was risky, and might not work, but of the two of them, Kurt was definitely the more capable. He was the one who was most likely to complete Mystique's goals, not her.

"Fine... Then take me, but let him go," she said, her voice much calmer than it had been before. "I'm a ward of the state with a social worker who sucks at her job. Nobody's going to miss me." Well, not nobody, but if she died here she could at least spare her sisters from finding out what she'd been doing. Though, knowing them, they'd already put two and two together to figure out she was part of the Crystal Killings. "But I'm worth more to you alive. The whole state's looking for the Crystal Killer, after all. I'm sure you'd get a substantial reward for turning me in." Was it the smartest move? Probably not. But it was the only one she could think of in the spur of the moment.

tag: @Kurt Wagner and @Laura Kinney | notes: None
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
MP
X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]
FLAWED GENETICS