Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Blood, Sweat & Gears, Tag: Open
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 06:01 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I will find them. I will stop them from killing innocents. I will do what's right.
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Living Person or Living Weapon?
X-23/Laura Kinney
Sweat poured across her brow, her breaths deep but regular. She stood in the center of the room with her hands balled into fists and the blade like claws protruding from them glistening in the dull light. Her muscles felt loose yet strong, her eyes keen and sharp as they surveyed her surroundings with careful attention. Every sense she had enhanced by her the very mutation that made her what she was were alert.

Laura needed this.

Laura craved this.

She had been at it for 10 hours now without stopping yet her body felt lighter, faster and stronger with each round of virtual carnage she took part in. Though many parts of the Xavier Institute were still being rebuilt from an attack that had taken place before being brought there she was pleased that the primary training facility, The Danger Room, was still operational. Though she had not yet even participated in what they considered ‘classes’ at the school she had come to find her way around and get to casually know a few of the inhabitants such as Kurt Wagner and Abigail Summers. She did not feel like this was home though as they did, merely a place to hold up until she could discover the deeper meanings to her existence and her connection to the mutant Wolverine. Logan, The Wolverine, was gone though, a schism having taken place between Scott Summers, Leader of the X-Men, and various other members who opposed the Registration Act. She had been made aware of this break up within the team not long after she had arrived but having no other point of reference by which to track her genetic template she figured it would only be a matter of time before he returned in one capacity or another. This, and the urgings of those around her to stay and not venture out alone once more to hunt for Logan, to wait until things could be resolved. Laura did not have much faith in such an outcome. She had yet to meet her template but she was well aware of his reputation and the whispers of conflicts between he and Cyclops. Indeed it was said that Summers had arrested his own mate, a woman that Logan also shared deep feelings for, and ultimately caused them to come to blows. Logan had supposedly saved the woman Jean and together were out there somewhere. If Logan returned at all she wondered how the melodrama would play out and if he would be an enemy of those who inhabited this place. If that turned out to be the case even Laura wondered whose side she would be on. By blood, literally, she was Logan and agreed with his feelings on registration but she had come to know some of the people here, she even cared for them at least in the capacity that she could. It was this frustration and unassuredness that had driven her deep into the Xavier Institute and into the violence of the Danger Room.

~STOP MUTANT!~ The metallic and unemotional voice of a simulated Sentinel called out as it materialized via the Danger Room’s holographic systems. It loomed over Laura menacingly with a hand outstretched, a disc in the palm glowing as it readied to fire an energy blast at her. ~YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!~ It bellowed and took a thunderous step towards her. Laura did not flinch nor did she move until the very second it fired its beam weapon at her. Kicking off with her left leg she jumped forward to avoid the energy beam despite knowing that unlike real Sentinels this one would only hurt her a little, maybe stun her at the advanced training level she had picked. Rolling as she landed she moved between the giants legs and with her adamantium claws viciously cut both ankles of the holographic metallic giant. Because of the advanced science used in the danger room the holograms were solid simulations that reacted as if they were real and thus she could feel as her claws tore into the ‘metal’ skin and joints of the Sentinel, a satisfying chill running through her skin at the feel of ripping, tearing, cutting an enemy to pieces. Though vastly underdeveloped emotionally and trained to be as tactical and lethal as possible in combat situations no amount of training could ever possibly take away that animal thrill that was part of her very being when it came to fighting and killing. A feral growl escaped her lips as she ducked and rolled again just in time to avoid being crushed by the falling robot simulation then spinning on her heels in one fluid motion she leapt onto its back and slashed at the neck connections between the torso and head. In a matter of seconds the head of the Sentinel fell off and rolled to one side, the body of the behemoth completely collapsing from the brutal assault.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katherine Pryde
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 11:56 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Jewish. I am a Mutant. And I want people to know who and what I am. I tell people because, hey, if we're gonna have a problem with it... I'd like to know.
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Everest
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

You can try but I'm free and you won't conquer me
Kitty was dressed in her X Men uniform as she stood at the edge of the Danger Room's simulation, out of the way of the carnage Laura was unleashing, but close enough to observe the female. Laura hadn't been at the school long, and she was aloof by nature, and kept to herself. Kurt and Abigail were among the list of the few inhabitants who had befriended the female. Kitty suspected it had something to do with her gruff personality. In some ways, Laura was even less socialized than Logan, from whom the female was cloned from.

But still, there was no denying the similarities between the two. The head rolling across the floor was proof enough of that. Uncrossing her arms, Kitty stepped forward, her foot stretched out slightly to rest against the severed robotic head as it came to a stop in front of her. She stepped onto the head, her grace allowing her to balance on top of the object just long enough for her to step over it even as the thing started to roll from her weight. "That was... brutal." Kitty commented as she approached Laura. She truly was cloned from Logan.

Kitty was here to oversee the girl's session, but the female had another idea. "It's obvious you can fight by yourself. But have you ever worked as part of a team?" She questioned, coming to a stop beside the female. It would be difficult to find a simulation that would not be too much for just the two of them to handle, yet challenging enough that Laura would need to rely on Kitty's aid in order to win. The essential thing was that either the two of them won together, or they lost together. But Kitty had an idea of one simulation to use. It wasn't what she originally had planned, but in some ways, the simulation would likely be better suited for her needs anyways.

"Begin simulation Thirteen D." At Kitty's words, the previous landscape faded away, taking all its carnage with it. Standing in its stead was a cityscape, a perfect replica of New York. Laura and Kitty were standing at a coffee shop on the corner of two streets, out of the way of passerby. "This simulation is different than the previous one, namely because it is possible to beat it without any fighting." Kitty motioned Laura over to a table, which had papers and a laptop spread out across it. Picking up a picture, she handed it over to Laura. "This is our target. In this simulation, he goes by the name Ryan Pierce, though the aliases Patrick Clark, Andrew Gall, and Kyle Schmidt are also used. Our mission is to find him, and tail him back to his hideout without him noticing us. After that, we are to capture him.." Kitty paused and allowed Laura to take in the picture of the man.

Once the female was done, Kitty plowed on. "It's not as simple as finding and locating him however. There are three others who come into play. We never know who they are, just that there are always three of them. They work with Ryan, and act like a guard of sorts. Sometimes they are with him, sometimes they are not. Their mission is to make sure he arrives to his hideout safe. That means stopping us. If they spot us and alert Ryan, our mission fails. If one of us is taken out by them, the mission fails. If Ryan notices us, the mission fails. If he is killed before he reaches the hideout, the mission fails. Any questions?"

Wearing this
PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 07:02 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I will find them. I will stop them from killing innocents. I will do what's right.
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

X-23/Laura Kinney
Kitty Pryde, Codename: Shadowcat, Age:18. Laura knew the young woman without having to be introduced after thoroughly pouring over the current school records, at least those she had been authorized to access at any rate. Amongst such documents were brief bios on the faculty and students which allowed newcomers to have at least a working knowledge of those they would be learning from and alongside. According to these files Kitty was one of the senior students of the Institute and a full-fledged X-Men member in her own right. It made sense then that she would be assigned to oversee a new comers training session, especially a newcomer of near the same age and one that could potentially be a danger to someone less experienced. To this effect she stood stark still as she watched the girl step with practiced grace and composure onto the head of the holo-sentinel she had just torn to pieces and step just as casually off without any balance issues. Impressive, a clear sign of Pryde’s years of training in this very same room. She nodded a curt acknowledgement to Kitty’s comment of ‘brutal’ concerning what Laura had just done to the simulation. Nothing needed to really be said on this score, what she had done and had been doing for the past 10 hours was little more than practice, maybe even play, and barely a warm up for someone who was used to fighting and killing far more real and farm more deadly foes.

As Kitty approached her she relaxed her stance so as to show no aggression towards someone who was supposed to be her ‘school mate’ and apparently her instructor for a session she had not been aware was to take place. Snikt! Snikt! X-23’s claws retracted into her hands as she listened to Pryde with interest. “No. I work alone. It’s safer that way.” She answered the question of past teamwork briskly and without any explanation. What she was, how she had lived and been trained was not common knowledge at the Institute nor was it something she particularly wanted to get into with anyone but those authority figures who needed to know. Though Pryde would be her instructor today she was not in charge and didn’t need to know what kind of monster Laura truly was.

Kitty was clearly coming to a point that much even someone as detached from ‘real’ emotions as Laura was could see that. It seemed she had been sent to teach her a lesson in team work, of relying on others. That was amusing but seemed to be a tactically good call on whoever had ordered this. Laura had not experience with Pryde but in the field if she was called upon to help the X-Men she would need to be able to work with her and the others. Yes she had come to know Kurt and Abigail better than others, they might even consider her a friend despite Laura’s own protestations on how dangerous it was to be close to her. As a member of a team though one needed to function not only with those they were familiar with but also those that they perhaps did not share as strong a connection. She tensed only a little as Kitty called up a simulation and all around her the room changed to become what appeared to be a wide open space, a café on the corner of a busy New York street. Laura had been living on the streets for over a year before encountering Spider-Man not so long ago now and so this kind of sight was not foreign to her, she had only not expected such a truly realistic creation even for a place as advanced as the Danger Room. She could see, hear and even smell everything as if it were nearly real, only an undertone of sterility giving away to her enhanced senses how truly fake everything was around them.

Again turning her attentions to the Kitty she took into full consideration all the facts she was giving her. Much like any mission briefing she had received in the past as a living weapon these instructions were clear, giving her a general overview of what was expected and how she might proceed. If there was anything that Laura was used to in like one was taking in mission instructions and extrapolating various scenarios on how to succeed. In this case it was a hunt at its most very basic nature, a hunt for a specific target with multiple sub-targets/enemies included. This again was not a foreign concept to her though she felt no need to say so. “I understand.” She spoke clearly as she moved to sit alongside Kitty. Taking the offered picture she looked it over closely, memorizing every aspect of the primary target’s features while listening further to the details of the mission. Seek and capture, the use of physical violence possible but not necessary. Evade detection by other secondary targets/hostiles. When she understood the rules she sat back for a moment in silence, looked about herself at the space and took in a deep breath of the air, her enhanced sense of smell allowing her to differentiate between the various odors being produced to make the simulation more real. Simulated coffee scent was the strongest where they stood mingled in nearly equal measures by simulated car exhaust, pollution and body odors. “How sophisticated is this program?” She questioned, her eyes turning to Kitty for information now. “Does the program assign individual scents, tastes, sounds and such for each individual construct or only for those specific to the mission?” She questioned wanting basically to know just how real everything was around her. The challenge in this would be more so if the Danger Room was sophisticated enough to simulate enough realism in every physical sense so as to make it harder for someone with her abilities to zero in on the targets.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katherine Pryde
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 09:39 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Jewish. I am a Mutant. And I want people to know who and what I am. I tell people because, hey, if we're gonna have a problem with it... I'd like to know.
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Everest
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

The woman standing before Kitty seemed well within her element when Kitty gave her the briefing. It was clear that this was not her first, second, or even eighth briefing. What Kitty knew of the girl was not pretty, and it was a life she would not wish upon anyone. She saw how difficult Logan's past was for him because he was turned into a weapon. She cared deeply for the male, but truth be told, there were times when even Kitty, who knew that the male would never hurt her, was afraid of him. She remembered how berserk the male had become during the rescue mission with Jean, and Kitty did not have any doubt in her mind that if pushed far enough, Laura would end up in that same rage Logan had. The only difference was Kitty would not be able to pull Laura out of it like she had Logan.

At Laura's question, Kitty left out a laugh. "You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" Though it was stated like a question, Kitty wasn't really looking for an answer. "The Danger Room assigns a unique scent to each construct. Or at least, so I'm told." Her shoulders shrugged. "I don't have super senses, like you." After Laura was done looking over the papers, she pulled them back to reread the information, skimming through it to make sure she too had everything down. Though this training exercise was meant for Laura's benefit to learn how well she worked in a team, Kitty could benefit from it as well.

Leaning back into her chair, Kitty's attention focused back onto Logan's clone. "So Laura, I'll leave the decision to you: how do you want to proceed with this mission?" The female was leaving the decision making up to the other mutant, to test her ability to lead and her strategic abilities, but if Laura was unable to come up with a viable plan then Kitty would step in.

Wearing this
PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 06:39 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

X-23/Laura Kinney
Laura wasn’t looking for things to be easy. On the contrary, she had spent the last 10 hours taking on harder and harder simulations in the so called Danger Room because she needed the challenge. She felt most alive, most real, when she was up against some kind of challenge be it physical or mental. How can someone who isn’t really a real person feel real? That was a question that plagued Laura, which haunted her in the dark silent nights lying sleepless in bed. People didn’t see the emotions in her mainly because she honestly didn’t know how to really emote how she was feeling but she did have them, at least the basic emotions of a person, fear and doubt among them. She cocked her head to the woman in front of her taking in the tone by which she had asked the question and judging it to be more of a joking rhetorical than an actual question. Joking and most humor was foreign to her personally but she was getting better at understanding it in others as she spent time with more people. She took no offence and nodded approvingly to hear that the Danger Room would present a challenge to her in this. If the simulation was real enough to fool her senses, make things as real as possible, then the challenge would be all the more fulfilling win or lose.

“Super senses can be as much a boon as a weakness.” She commented dryly thinking on just how intense things were for her compared to others. Lights were brighter, sounds were louder, smells were more robust, tastes were richer. These kinds of things made everything around her so much more penetrating and concentrated that it could be overwhelming if she didn’t concentrate at times. This could also be used against her as a weakness if she wasn’t careful. “As you are no doubt aware from your association with The Wolverine, our abilities can be fooled or used against us however the former is much harder to do and the latter only happens if we are surprised or overwhelmed. As it stands I will be able to track our target anywhere in this cityscape if I can get his scent, I will be able to pick him up in any crowed if I hear or see him…” She looked again down at the picture she had shown her which would help. “This is a worthy challenge and one I am eager to participate in.” She allowed a small smirk to cross her lips, something that had unexpectedly been developing in her new associations. The smirk however fell away almost as quickly as it crossed her face as she realized it was there. “This is not an overly unique task. The biggest challenges will be to work in tandem with you… as I said I work alone… and picking up the trail of the target initially.” She looked about them for a moment then once more back down to the picture. “We need somewhere to start. What more do we know about Mr. Pierce?” Though this was a simulation it was clearly based off of what could be a real life scenario and as such there were multiple possible routes to take with this however every option rested on how this might be started. With no point of reference, no knowledge of the man’s possible starting point or destination in a city the size of New York with the thousands that lived in it the chance of finding one person was virtually impossible. Tactically they needed something to go off of if there was any hope of even beginning such a hunt.

Picking up some of the papers on the man that the program had manifested in front of them Laura waited for Kitty to reply while taking the initiative to read further. The target was a known criminal suspected as the head operator of weapon and human trafficking ring. Connected to the Medici Family, a Mafia syndicate run primarily out of New Jersey with strong holdings in New York the man was known to frequent multiple gentlemen’s clubs in the lower east side. Charges for gun possession and assault on an official police record were also present. “He plays for high stakes. He works for powerful people but he is sloppy if he has a record. This also means he isn’t scared to get his hands dirty. He has known hang outs which means that he isn’t afraid to be seen but if he hasn’t been formally charged for involvement in this smuggling ring then he is keeping his business tight. The people who are watching his back will be loyal but only to a point. People like this are not easy to break but with enough incentive they will turn on one another.” She spoke aloud while her eyes continued along the pages. “It is most likely that one out of the three people that will be watching his back will be in his presence. Tactically he will need another close by watching at a distance but not far enough to be of no help. The third is the unknown factor, either they will be at the starting or endgame destination; at least that is the likeliest of possibilities. The bodyguard will be obvious. The lookout will be harder to pinpoint unless we can detect them from a distance before getting eyes on the target himself and again the third will be the wildcard, likely someone unassuming or who will blend into the location they are at.” Putting the paper down she looked to Kitty for her opinion on this.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katherine Pryde
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 08:37 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Everest
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

The brunette allowed a small smile to grace her lips at Laura's comment. Her sentiments were mirrored by the elder woman's as well. This exercise was one of Kitty's favorites as well, because she could get by using her intelligence instead of fine tuning her combat abilities. There was nothing wrong with a straight up physical brawl, and past encounters with them proved just how useful they could be (her mind briefly flashed back to Logan pummeling the living daylights out of her because she was in her funk after the Morlocks). "It's certainly an interesting challenge, and different each time it's partaken in." Mainly because the Danger Room had the capabilities to recreate scenarios that seemed real, with real reactions from the constructs around them: buildings could break, people could panic, the likes. Depending on how the participants reacted to their situation, and to each other, the mission could go entirely differently the number of times it's ran.

Laura got the entire purpose of the program in seconds, and Kitty just shook her head. "It's taken several of us quite a while to learn the true nature of this simulation. It's to promote team work. Whether we're team players or lone wolves, when we're out in the field we need to be able to work together as a team. That means not only knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses, but to be able to capitalize on each other's strengths, and make up for our shortcomings." Kitty paused, hazel gaze drifting from Laura down to the myriad of papers laid out between the two.

"Pierce has connections to a well known Mafia Syndicate based out in New Jersey, however with their heavy holdings here in New York, it's easy to say that Pierce is likely in the inner circle of the Medici family, possibly a family friend of one of its heads. He has a record, which puts him in the system. Once we catch him, the police will be able to handle it from there." Laura's assessment of where the three followers would likely be located at. "It's likely the starting location will be one of the gentleman's clubs, likely a place used to gather information by them." Kitty looked towards the female once more. "So Laura, how do you want to play this? The way I see it, we should start at the gentleman's clubs. Ask around to see if anyone recognizes Pierce and figure out who his bodyguard is." She glanced up at her team mate. "You should also be able to pick up his scent as well." The trouble was if the third guard was at that location, he would notify Pierce that there were people looking for them. But what other choice did they have? They needed to start somewhere, and as far as Kitty could see, it was the only start they had.

Wearing this

PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 07:12 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

X-23/Laura Kinney
The facts were present for them to take and interpret as they could. The options were few, the stakes high or at least in the sense that this was supposed to be taken seriously, as if it were indeed a real life event. Even if she was just a clone, not a real person as the woman sitting across from her, Laura could see that a lot of thought had been put into this program in the hopes of getting the very best out of those who participated. This and many other aids were used to push the limits of the students and staff of the Institute so that those would one day become X-Men or parts of other affiliated teams would be prepared for whatever life might throw at them. To date life had thrown a whole hell of a lot at Laura and she had been prepared very thoroughly by the Facility for almost everything she had come across thus far. Did this mean she was infallible? No. Did this mean that she could breeze her way through this? No. It only meant that she had a grasp of the mechanics involved in this exercise and understood the multiple options presented in order to fulfill the mission.

“I will only be able to pick up his scent if I can either pick it up from him or from something of his. I need to know it is his scent to differentiate it from all the other scents the program is producing. Once I do have it though there will be nowhere he can hide.” Laura explained in regards to the suggestion that she could pick up Pierce’s scent from going to the gentlemen’s club as a starting position. The thought of what scents she would have to partake in made her grimace for a moment and wrinkle her nose in disgust. She knew the adult pleasure industry first hand and it was not the most pleasant of situations to put one’s self in especially when someone like she had such enhanced senses across the board. Despite this disgusting thought she nodded in acceptance of the idea. “It is our only real lead. How do you propose on reaching said destination?” She looked about them wondering if Kitty would merely shift the program or if they would take the time to actually traverse the simulated New York to reach the east side.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Katherine Pryde
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 10:06 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Everest
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

Kitty nodded at Laura's explanation. She had been honest with her partner, which was certainly a good starting point. Kitty and Laura had never worked together before, so they did not know each other's abilities yet. Yes, they had an idea (and Kitty did have the advantage of knowing Logan as well as she did, considering Laura was his clone), but the two of them had vastly different experiences, they were raised in vastly different ways, and they had such conflicting viewpoints to one another. Working together would certainly be interesting, and Kitty was curious to see how well a team player Laura turned out to be.

Reaching into a small pouch, Kitty procurred two small ear pieces, small enough to only be noticeable if someone took the time to inspect the area. Slipping one into her right ear, she held the other in her left hand towards Laura. "Here," she stated, waiting for Laura to take the offered piece. "Usually we rely on a telepathic link in the field as well, but because that option is not available to us, these will have to do." And Kitty did prefer using a telepathic link; it was safer. There was no risk of being overheard, and they did not need to communicate verbally to one another. But making use of technology wasn't always so bad. "We'll be using our code names from here on out." Better to get into the habit early, instead of trying to have to break it later on.

Offering Laura a cheeky grin, Kitty allowed the program to simply shift them to their location. It would be the last time she would do such a thing, considering this is where the program was officially underway. "Lead the way, X-23."

Wearing this

PM
^
Laura Kinney
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:17 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
X-Men
Anti Registration

X-23/Laura Kinney
Taking the earpiece from Kitty, no Shadowcat as she desired at this time, X-23 slipped it on and stood waiting for the her current ‘partner’ to elaborate on how this would all begin. Because she had said nothing and let the danger room shift them to their ‘starting point’ Laura was for a moment taken off guard and growled low at a feeling of disorientation. What Shadowcat had clearly not taken into account was Laura’s enhanced senses and how drastically a sudden shift of such large proportions could affect them. Hearing, sight, smell and taste for her were sharper and clearer and the variations in location, from a coffee shop in a busy street to a seedy strip club in a danker part of town, being so vastly different a sudden change as what just occurred for a moment made the clones head reel a bit. “Don’t do that again… I don’t like surprises.” She intoned as she looked to Kitty with a glare then turned her attention fully to the club they had only just been talking about a moment ago.

When her senses were back to normal she moved along the street in a very practiced way, the walk and manner of a prostitute. She had lived that lifestyle for a while and so the actions were familiar enough that she could slip into them again as easily as slipping on a glove. Though it wasn’t something she was proud of, pride being actually quite foreign to her even now, she knew well enough that this test was about more than just going from point a to be to c and trying to catch their quarry. She had already laid out her suspicions of at least one of the three associates to their target being a look out and if the computers of the Danger Room were at all as sophisticated as they were touted to be then she needed to use all of her skills to blend in and not blow their cover. Moving along the sidewalk she stopped a few times as holographic cars pulled up, leaned over and spoke to their drivers but turned down the offers given as she moved towards the club. She didn’t keep eyes on Shadowcat assuming that with her abilities she would make her own way to the location with the skills and power available. Instead she every now and then mumbled the distance she was to the club under her breath, subtle and quiet so that it would go unnoticed.

As she approached the club she leaned by the corner and watched the front door for a few moments. She watched the bouncer, a large and corpulent Italian man in suit far too nicely tailored for a part of town like this standing by the door. He wore shades which hid his eyes but the expression of over all grumpiness on his face was clear for the world. Obviously he didn’t like his current job but he was being paid very well, the gold chains around his neck a sign of this, to keep the overall riffraff out of a club owned by the Marfia. Faking a yawn and a look of boredom she looked from the man to across the street and then in no particular direction as she spoke. “One man on the door outside, one on the inside” She had noticed a clearly male shadow when the door had been opened which meant that there was at the very least two layers of security on the front.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates
MP