Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Healing Hearts, Tag: Johnny
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:18 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

Don't you hide your eyes from me, open them and see me now!
user posted image
Eyes are usless when the mind is blind.

The world was dark and silent for Madison. She was starting to wake up from her surgery, she couldn't move or speak, she couldn't even open her eyes. She could hear noises, voices, clinking sounds. She was hearing baymax coming in checking her vitals. She heard the faint sounds of people talking but her brain wasn't registering who they belonged to. After what felt like an eternity to Madison, she was able to function enough to scrunch up her face in discomfort. She could feel the pain in her abdomen. Her feet squirmed around since it was the only thing she could move.

Small grunts came out of her mouth before she was able to flutter her eyes open. The dim color in her eyes indicated she was still without her powers so she couldn't see anything which made her more disoriented. Where was she? What happened? She moved her hands and grabbed the sheets trying to make proper words but only able to grunt again.

She looked over to where she had heard the voices from before and with one last effort, she was finally able to speak properly.

"J-........Johnny?"

Her voice was barely above a whisper.

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 10:09 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

The Human Torch had spent the last few weeks living in the Champions secret HQ, it was safe and had all the modern day amenities one would need. It was actually a pretty nice place to stay all things considered, enough room to give the motley crew their own space and privacy, a mostly stocked fridge, wifi. The only problem was they were all fugitives for the most part. Madi's school was under new management, Avengers tower was blown up, and the Baxter Building was under government surveillance.

Johnny had managed to keep himself from getting too depressed and dyed his hair black to better hide his identity. He was just trying to keep himself busy, try not to dwell on how messed up his life had become since August. For the most part it worked but at night it was the worst. Laying in his bed alone in the dark silence, Madi still unconscious and worse yet his big sister, Reed, and Ben were still missing, he prayed they were okay and would come home soon.

That morning he woke up and grabbed a bowl of cereal from the kitchen. The others had their own stuff to do and things to deal with so after eating he decided to keep Madi company. He sat at her bedside gently playing with her dark locks and talking to her. That's what people did when a loved one was in a coma in all the movies and tv shows. There had to be some truth to that.

"So.....I think your teacher finally stopped hating me. Tho it's hard to tell with him. The man seems to have the same expression permanently fixed on his face....Haven't seen Abby in a while......Cho is playing mad scientist in his lab with his big robot......-sigh-.....this place is too quiet today."

Johnny said as his finger gently grazed against her cheek while he purposefully warmed up the temperature of his hand to make her more comfortable. It reminded him of their trip to the cabin, keeping Madi warm was his favorite past-time. When the girl finally started moving and more importantly speaking it brought a big grin to the Torch's face.

"I'm here! I'm right here babe...."

Johnny's hand reached for hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. Thank God she was finally getting better, if she hadn't pulled through he didn't know what he would've done.

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 07:50 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

She heard his voice, the voice she needed. She didn't know what was happening as her brain hadn't pieced everything together yet and was groggy. She felt his hand slip into her own and a faint smile crossed her lips. She squeezed his hand back but she didn't have enough strength to squeeze it hard enough like she would normally hold his hand.

"You're.....so warm."

His warm hand was such a contrast to the chilly room, it had to be kept cold for all the fluid drips that had been hooked up to her. She had blankets on but she still loved the feeling of his warmth, she always had. Now that she had the hand of her lover she was reminded that she couldn't see him.

"I can't.....I can't see you. Wh-what happened?"

She couldn't remember much. She remembered using her powers too much and overexerting herself but after that, she just remembered waking up just now. She tried to move around but a jolt of pain entered her abdomen and she let out a hiss of pain.

"What's wrong with me??"

She started to panic a little since she couldn't remember how she got here or why she needed to be there. She couldn't move from the pain and she couldn't see. She was scared.

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:36 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

"I'm always warm."

A relieved grin on his face grew as he turned up his heat a notch. The chilly medical bay didn't phase him at all, the man could wear a thong in a blizzard in the middle of Antarctica and not feel cold. But since he knew Madi was not gifted with warmth like he was.

"It's okay Madi, relax, stay calm.....you used allot of your power and got hurt defending the school but you're alright."

He reassured her, not mentioning the whole touch and go situation she was in when she arrived. Maybe telling her she almost died and lost her ability to make babies wasn't something to tell her right after she woke up. It was a hard pill to swallow and Johnny was conflicted about whether to drop that bomb on her or wait till she felt better.

"I'm sure it's only temporary, just chill and your powers will come back soon enough."

Johnny hadn't a clue, maybe it was being asleep that messed with her powers or maybe a mutant's powers were linked to their reproductive parts. He wasn't a doctor but just did what he could to keep her calm until the big white robot would show up to give her a proper diagnosis.

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:57 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

If it had been anyone else she may not have listened and continue to freak out. Since it was Johnny, she trusted his words and settled down. He was still beside her and if he said everything was okay, even if she had a feeling it wasn't, she would believe him for now and just do as she was told.

Her eyesight seemed to be linked to her physical strength if she is ever in a life dangering situation where her body is at risk, her power to see through the vibrations is cut off so her body can focus more on healing itself rather than seeing. Just as a baby will lose functions in their limbs if they get too cold to conserve all blood flow to their core to stay alive. What none of them knew was that her sight would come back, just not until she was healed more.

"I was hurt? How? Are you okay?.....what about the others?"

Had anyone else gotten hurt? Had johnny been hurt? What about Summers, she remembered being near him during the fighting, had he gotten hurt with her? Madison squeezed Johnny's hand a little harder, half from being scared of his answer to her questions and half from trying to suck up his body heat.

She was starting to remember something now that her brain was finally getting its wheels back in place. She remembered shaking up the ground a bunch and then a warmth, not like Johnny's warmth tho. It was like her back was leaking and then pain. She remembered seeing Johnny over her, holding her, then he was gone. The words 'I'm sorry' played back in her head when she got hurt.

She closed her eyes tight and tried to hold back tears but couldn't help when some feel down her cheeks.

"I wasn't any help....I became exactly what I've been told I am....a burden. I'm.....I'm so sorry!"

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 09:12 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

"Yea....yea.....you got hurt so we brought you here. Your friend Cho and his robot fixed you up good."

Johnny admitted in a not-so-thrilled voice. Remembering the whole ordeal was not fun, they were damn lucky the teen genius was close by when the incident happened or else things would have gone much worse. Up till now Johnny felt Amadeus was a cocky little know it all who probably had a thing for his girlfriend. It wasn't like there was much competition between a hot supermodel like himself and a short, scrawny, nerd. But nobody liked a rival if you could call Cho that. Yet, his opinion changed knowing the teen was partly responsible for saving her life and giving them shelter. He was alright in Johnny's book.

"Hey, I'm fine, just a few scratches."

Of the four of them who were there at the battle Johnny was the one who got the least amount of damage partly thanks to luck and the fact that he could transform his body into living plasma. Something like a bullet can't hurt a non-solid body even if it somehow managed not to melt before getting too close to his body.

"Unibeam and his daughter are fine too, shhhhh. You did great babe. You kicked your fair share of ass. If someone is at fault it's me for not watching your back better. I just..........I never had to fight like that before. It was like a war broke out on your front lawn."

His tone lowered as he started feeling guilty, she was his girlfriend he should have been more responsible in watching over her. The fact that she was blind just made it worse.

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 07:22 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

Amadeus saved her? He was a really smart guy, if anyone was going to rescue them it would have been him and all his gadgets. Madison had never gotten the chance to meet the puffy robot so when he came waddling in with his squeaky footsteps, it threw her off for a while, especially since she couldn't see him.

"It appears the patient is is awake. Hello, Madison, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

The way he spoke sounded so weird and.....robot-like to Madi. She couldn't process it correctly without being able to see what was in front of her. It didn't help that she was still trying to wake up from an extremely long nap. She moved her hand that wasn't holding Johnny's and wiped the tears from her face which was odd to her because her arm felt like it weighed a tonne.

"Oh....um...six?"

She still had pain meds coursing through her body and she was fine while she laid still, but when she tried to move a moment ago the jolt of pain made her flinch and now she was sore. She knew if she tried to move again it would hurt more and she would soon have to in order to keep bed sores at bay. Until now Baymax would come in with while Johnny was here and move Madison around to prevent these things from happening. Since she was awake now they would have to be more careful as the pain would make it more difficult to do so.

"My system indicates it is time for more pain medication. I will administer that now."

His squeaky footsteps were heard again as he walked over to get the needle and little jar of meds from the little mini fridge. Madison was still confused about how this guy talked but at this moment she didn't care about asking what was wrong with him. She felt her mouth was dry all of a sudden. She smacked her lips a little before talking.

"Can I get some water?"

Her voice stayed low, she didn't have the energy to talk any louder. She didn't have to wait long before Baymax came back over and put the pain meds through the IV tube that was sticking out of her arm.

"There you go. You should feel better soon."

Baymax left after handing Johnny a cup of ice chips, water might be too much for Madi to handle after just waking up. After he was gone she looked back over to Johnny.

"I'm glad you're okay.....but....I don't want to be protected.....that's why I was trying to train. I want to be able to protect myself. You shouldn't have to worry about me in that situation. I wanted to be able to fight beside you and everyone, not be the damsel in distress...."

It was like everything she had been training to do was for nothing. All those ass kickings by Logan meant nothing, in the end, she was still weak and she was still a liability.

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 08:09 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

Surprisingly the giant white balloon robot was considered normal by Johnny's standards. It seemed the mark of a true genius was their ability to create artificial intelligence capable of assisting them in everyday life. Iron Man had JARVIS and then FRIDAY while Amadeus had Baymax. Before Reed left he was tinkering with the idea of his own robot, the name he was considering was "HERBIE". Still, when it came to mega nerds like them you have to grow accustomed to incredible scientific achievements.

Torch sat by quietly as the robo-nurse did his thing and helped take care of Madison all while his warm hand kept a grip on hers. He had to turn his head nd look away when it came time for Baymax to stick her with a needle, that was one of his phobias, the sight of injections always made him squeamish tho it was something he didn't want anyone to ever find out about.

The robot handed Torch a styrofoam cup of ice chips causing his free hand to lower in temperature so he wouldn't melt them all. Once Baymax was gone the former supermodel leaned over to kiss the girl's lips lovingly before holding the cup to her lips so she knew to eat some ice.

"You're not a damsel, you just got caught off guard......."

He could still see the man in his mind's eye stabbing Madi with his blade. It was the last mistake he ever made as Johnny lasted out in a fury of flames and killed the man, melting him into slag. Did he regret taking a life? Maybe, it was something he'd have to live with but odds are if he had to do it all over again he probably wouldn't change anything. That soldier tried to kill the woman he loved so he deserved what he got.

"It takes more training and practice to get really good, hell, you're probably allot better than me. I have to admit......I.......I never had any training with my powers. I just practiced a few tricks by myself until I got the hang of it."

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 10:29 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

The faint sounds of the robots footsteps faded and she heard Johnny move before she felt his warm lips on hers. It made her flinch slightly, she hadn't seen him coming so it caught her off guard. Things seemed to be doing that a lot lately. She didn't have time to react back to his kiss before he pulled away and she felt the chill of the ice cube on her lips. She opened her mouth and let the ice sit in her mouth, coating it completely and bringing moisture back into her dessert dry mouth.

Her brow furrowed, he wasn't wrong that she was caught off guard but it didn't make her feel any better. She moved the ice around in her mouth while she was lost in her head. She wanted to be strong, like everyone else. She wanted to help, not make things harder for them.

She was brought back out of her thoughts when he mentioned he didn't have any training himself.

"Really? But.....you still seem to always pull out a win....."

Him and the fantastic four always battled supervillains and beat them all. Sure, they sometimes took a beating but they always won in the end.

"At least your powers can actually do something, mine aren't helpful and leave me a sitting duck......and it's no surprise I ended up like...this...."

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 05:51 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

"We won because we worked as a team and we always had Reed's big brains, Ben's brawn, and Sue's power. The four of us.....when we were together it felt like nothing could stop us. We relied on each other and somehow we always managed to come out on top. I miss them."

Johnny let out a soft sigh as he opened up to the one person he felt he could. she managed to get past most of his defenses and when she saw the man behind all the bravado and glamor she showed she loved him.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Your powers are amazing, me? I just burn stuff. You might not stand a chance against an entire army but you're not useless. Remember how we helped those people in the mountains? I'm sure they think you're pretty helpful."

He was trying his best to cheer the young woman up, his thumb gently caressing the top of her hand as he held it. Johnny was so grateful to finally have her back, have someone to talk to. Amadeus and Abby were kids, despite Johnny's immaturity he couldn't fully bond with them on an equal level, Baymax was a robot, and Cyclops was about as friendly as......well, something that wasn't very friendly. Being civil and cooperating in a time of need was one thing but he had no delusions that he'd ever be friends with Scott Summers.

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 07:58 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

Being a team, working together, that's what the X-Men were all about but lately, things had torn everyone apart. Logan had gone underground and since he was the one training her she hadn't been getting any lessons in for weeks. She should have gone to Summers but she just didn't want to hear any more lectures about being around Johnny and she was an idiot for it. She should have asked for help, instead of just sitting around or ignoring everything to spend an extra minute or two with Johnny.

Not that being with Johnny was a bad thing, she loved being around him. He gave her life joy that she thought she may never have, gave it a sense of wonder with all the adventures and spontaneous gestures. She loved every moment with him but she needed balance. She couldn't just goof off all the time, she had to become better. Better fighter, a better teammate, and a better version of herself.

First thing was first. She needed to get out of this bed. Maybe Johnny was right, she had helped rescue those people before, she wasn't completely hopeless. She just needed to know her weakness and somehow protect herself from something like this happening again. Maybe Amadeus could make something for her? Oh god, how horrified he must have been when he saw them all come in after the fight.

"Will you train with me? Sounds like you suck too.."

She may have been close to death not long ago but nothing would keep her from poking fun at the vulnerable guy next to her. Plus, it might catch him off guard. Smirking at her own jab, she squeezed his hand and shook it a bit.

"My back is kinda sore......am I allowed to get up? I'm already blind, I can't be a double cripple."

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 01:57 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

"Me train with you?.....I mean, maybe? I guess I should but that Wolverine guy is an ass and so is Unibeam. Besides, if you and me are gonna be getting hot and sweaty working out I can think of a more fun way to do it."

He bounced back from the more serious tone to his more comfortable flirtatious self. It was much more comfortable for him that way and now that she seemed to be okay he felt confident enough to be his old self again. Plus, no matter what kind of emotional turmoil they both went through over the past few months wasn't gonna stop Johnny from flirting with his hot girlfriend. tho, of course, he wasn't dumb enough to think they were going to be getting physical anytime soon.

"I certainly don't date double cripples."

He teased since her back was hurting he pressed the button on the side of the modern hospital bed so that it would lower the bed down far enough to make a flat surface. Johnny then unhinged the sidebars of the bed and shifted them down allowing him to get better access to her. Finally, he helped her roll over to lay on her side. From there he could use his warm fingers to gently massage her sore back. Johnny Storm was certainly good with his hands whether it was working on a car or giving a special girl a sensual rub down.

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 08:06 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

"Will you think about it?"

She would have tried to argue her case for him to train better in a normal circumstance but she was still exhausted. Her body had been sliced open so it wasn't letting her stay awake for a long time because sleeping was when the body healed itself. She didn't have the capacity to think of reasons why he should train.

A smirk crossed her lips at his words, it was good to know he could still joke around with her even though they were in a serious situation that may make some people stay in a serious set of mind. Madi didn't need that, she needed to be able to escape for at least a moment. Johnny brought some relief when he rolled her to her side, while it sort of hurt in her abdomen, her back felt so much better. She held back her whimpers from the pain so it wouldn't worry Johnny.

She sighed happily when he started massaging her back. His fingers were so warm that it was relaxing her back faster than someone with normal hands, she knew there was a reason she kept him around.

"I'm surprised you don't do this as a profession. Any excuse to touch all the pretty girls."

She joked but she would be incredibly jealous if he really did this. If that made her a bad person, then so be it.

PMAIM
^
Johnny Storm
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 06:24 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Flame on!!
Species
Supermodel/Adventurer
Occupation
Dating
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Humans
Neutral

"Yea, I'll think about it but only cuz you asked."

There was a soft grin on his face with his reply, Johnny couldn't help but give into Madi's requests almost like she had him wrapped around his finger. Eventually he'd give in and do what she wanted but not without at least weighing his options. Then again if he absolutely hated the idea he'd just flat out refuse from the get go.

"You really think I'm that good? Well, in that case I will make this my new career since I kinda had to give up modeling and dye my hair black."

Johnny teased, he knew full well the blind mutant would get jealous, a devious smirk on hislips as he waited for her reaction. It wass obvious the girl had no concept of color being she was blind,something Johnny forgot from time to time since she didn't act like typical blind people. But in this case he knew she didn't understand the difference of blonde or dark hair but she would understand what it meant to Johnny to dye his hair which he loved and took so much care of. Or she had better understand or else.

"I'd have to insist on only massaging the hot girls, they'd be totally naked too of course. My warm, oiled-up hands caressing their soft skin day in and day out. And I'd probably run into a few of my fans at work too....they might insist on a happy ending."

Johnny was doing his best to hold back the chuckle in his throat just to mess with Madi a bit longer, tho in all fairness if it wasn't for her he would totally massage all the naked ladies. It was something he just did for the girls he was intimate with but if he was good at it why not get paid for doing something he liked?

PM
^
Madison Sparks
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:29 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Madi
Alias
Mutants
Pro Registration

user posted image

"You dyed your hair? The fangirls will cry in horror!"

A grin on her face while she chuckled, almost forgetting the pain in her torso. Johnny was good for that, giving her a moment to forget her problems and sometimes a moment is worth everything. It was especially important now as she had yet to learn the entirety of the damage that was done to her.

She winced in pain from laughing too hard but put a smile back on her face so Johnny wouldn't worry so much. Her smile quickly turned into a playful glare toward his direction, since she still couldn't see she could only guess as to where he was by the sound of his voice. Of course, she was off by a little bit but it was the best she could do, especially since she was still a little disorientated with everything.

"A happy ending better mean they are just happy with their perfectly normal massage, otherwise I might have to come kick someone's butt."

A smirk on her face, she had no idea if she could ever get jealous enough to do anything like that. She knew Johnny cared for her but everyone has insecurities and Madison was no different, but to beat someone up? Nah. Well....maybe Johnny. That she could probably do.

Their banter ended when the door opened with a creak, followed by the squeaking sounds of the robots footsteps.

"Hello, Madison. On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?."

She took a moment to think about her pain, the pain meds he had given her earlier seemed to be working pretty well.

"Like a five, maybe?"

"Wonderful, the medication seems to have an effect. Would you like to hear your diagnosis now?"

Her heart started to beat a little faster, fear ran through her body. She was afraid of what exactly was wrong with her since she hadn't been able to even feel her self to know where she was cut or anything.

"S-...sure."

With hesitation in her voice she tried to calm to knot in her stomach.

"When you arrived, my scans indicated you had muscle fatigue, third-degree burns, and extreme blood loss from a wound that pierced your abdomen. Your muscles will take time to heal on their own, I would advise not to use so much energy next time as that could have been fatal.

The third-degree burns came from someone cauterizing the stabbing wound. I'm afraid that will leave a permanent scar but, more importantly, I was able to go inside and stop the internal bleeding and cut out the scarred tissues. Unfortunately.....the wound had ruptured your uterus, creating a tear in the side of it, It is fixed now but.....it will prevent you from ever being able to concieve children naturally."

That news hit Madi like a ton of bricks. Her heart sank, and her mind went blank. Had she planned on having kids anytime soon? No, not even close. One day? Yes, she always wanted a family of her own. One person in her world like was related to her. Just one. Now that dream was shattered. She would never have her own kids, ever. She didn't say a word but tears welled up in her eyes and began to fall down her cheeks.

Madison was always the freak. The weird blind girl with glowing eyes, the mutant, she only had a few things about her that was normal'. To her, being able to have kids was what made her just like every other normal female out there. Now she couldn't even do that. She was truly a freak of nature now.

PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates