Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Game of Cat and Spider, Tag: Black Cat
Peter Parker
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 10:09 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
You know who I am....your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

"So let's recap, the Avengers have poofed, especially Mr. Stark. The world is super anti-metahuman. Mostly everyone I knew has gone underground or maybe even left the country, who knows at this point. Not to mention there's a new bad guy running around making trouble for yours truly. I have no clue who the Green Goblin is or how to stop him. Not to mention I still haven't figured out how to save Eddie....he's still bonded to that alien goo monster. And if there weren't enough problems I haven't sold a single photo to Jonah all week and I need to find a date for the Midtown formal...."

Peter let out a semi-frustrated sigh as he really needed to vent to someone, anyone, which was pretty hard to do when he had to keep his alter ego a secret from his loved ones. May, Gwen, Ned, he couldn't tell them the truth for fear of putting them in danger. Which left Peter with one viable option. Turning his head to his left he placed a gloved hand on a massive rock gargoyle high above the city, a fixture of a massive skyscraper.

"Thanks Bruce, you're a really good listener. Same time next week? Cya around."

He launched himself from his crouching position up into the air and allowed himself to freefall for a few moments letting gravity pull him toward the ground. The sensation of the upward draft hitting his body as he fell faster and faster was exhilarating to say the least. Before this exciting moment became actually dangerous he reached his right hand out and used his 2 center fingers to hit the trigger of his web shooter hidden under the glove in the palm of his hand to fire a webline that hit the corner of a building 30 feet away.

Gripping the sticky and rubbery rope-like substance he was able to swing through the city like a modern-day Tarzan in his concrete jungle. Sometimes going out for a swing helped him destress over life's problems and clear his head as the world flew past him at incredible speeds, the lights and sounds of the city were just second nature by now. The plan was to hit the pizza place 5 blocks away, do a quick sweep of the neighborhood and hopefully get back home before May noticed he was breaking curfew...again.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 11:05 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

Felicia was fairly sure she wasn't a supervillainess--About 90 percent sure, at least.

For one thing, she didn't have superpowers. For another, she was too far beneath the Avengers' notice to be a super anything. She was just an average, everyday college student. And also a cat burglar. A cat burglar who who wore a skintight costume, had a gimmick and did things that some would call criminal, eluding traditional law enforcement at every single turn.

So, obviously Felicia wasn't a supervillainess. She was just sort of a bitch in tights.

And she didn't talk to gargoyles, either...she was too busy listening. She pressed an electrostethoscope pressed against the door as she turned the dial, listening for each click of the lock. The safe itself was ancient, a bulk of gears and locks, each releasing with the right combination. The safe's owner had clearly bought it for its size and weight, easily 1000 kg and covered in 10 cm-thick cast iron. It was designed to survive a bomb-blast, drills and brute force. What she had, however, were feminine wiles.

She didn't have super strength, she didn't have explosives, but she didn't have to be stronger than the safe...she only had to be smarter.

Felicia heard the telltale click of the final latch opening, and was instantly rewarded when she felt the door loosen. She opened the safe with silent anticipation...and gave a sigh of relief when she found the manilla envelope within, just where her sources said it would be. There were people who would pay her millions for what was in this envelope...but to be the only one in the world who had this information? Priceless.

She wet her lips, tucked the envelope into her satchell and started toward the window through which she came. It was almost 40 stories to the street below...at least she wasn't afraid of heights. Felicia slipped a grappling hook from the low-slung belt around her waist, and started to climb down. She had what she came for...but it was still a long climb down...

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 08:25 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

It was a quiet night for the most part, Peter would like to think it was due to the fact that he had been patrolling this particular area pretty hard this past week. Criminals were such a superstitious and cowardly lot, none of them wanted to end up being caught in the spider's web for fear of what might happen next. Spidey was just about to head for a slice of pizza when his eye caught some unusual movement. Someone was climbing down the side of a building.

Okay, try to rationalize this Spidey...They locked themselves inside their office and/or apartment so they had to escape out the window? Nope. They were having an affair and had to sneak out before the spouse came home? No, an angry wife is less scary than a 40 story drop to the ground below......Okay, rock climbing enthusiast needed to get in some late night practice?.....Not buying it.

Since the spider couldn't think of any logical reason for this person to be climbing out a window this late at night it must mean that they were up to no good. Guess that pizza would have to wait. With both hands on the webline he swung his body through the air and when the time was right he let go and landed on the side of the building not far from the Cat. His hands and feet clung to the brick surface of the building like glue.

"Hey..uh.....what exactly are you doing?"

Peter asked honestly, his gut told him this person was up to no good but being the guy he was he had to at least ask and give them the benefit of a doubt and a chance to explain themselves. While he waited for an answer Peter got a good look at the person dangling from the rope, a curvaceous feminine form squeezed into skin tight black leather with long flowing white locks and ample assets.

"Woah, you.......you're a considerable step up from the usual riffraff I find sneaking around in the middle of the night."

He wasn't expecting to find a woman like her tonight, no, his usual customers were male, thieves and liars who he could easily smack around and web up for the police. This situation was much different to what he was used to but he wasn't going to let that stop him. A criminal was a criminal regardless of gender which meant she needed to be stopped, if only she wasn't so distracting.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 10:24 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

Surprising Felicia Hardy wasn't an easy thing to do, but there were exceptions. For instance, if she was scaling a skyscraper with little more than a length of nylon cable mixed with blind optimism, and suddenly heard a voice from beside her...

She turned her head slowly, her breath catching in her throat when she saw him. The masked man simply clung to the wall like some kind of bug, without any sort of tool that she could see. Felicia had seen him in the news, one of the latest masked crimefighters in a city that was becoming famous for its masked crimefighters.

A sense of dread mingled with excitement, her pulse racing in her chest as she studied him. He was the first superhero who'd ever seen her--and he happened to be an Avenger. She should have been terrified...but everything had been so easy until now.

She'd just stolen a priceless envelope from one of the world's wealthiest corporate officers, and the hardest thing about it had been disabling the security systems in his highrise. This, however, was a challenge.

The masked woman gave him a catlike smirk. "Would you believe I'm a rock-climbing enthusiast who's getting in some late night practice?"

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 10:43 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

"Ha! That's funny, you're funny. I was just thinking that like 10 seconds ago. Are you a mind reader?"

If there was a God she would say she isn't one considering he was doing his best not to stare at the cat burglar. That is he was trying and failing, at least the mask made it hard for her to tell exactly where he was looking. Now, Peter wasn't a pervert and nobody certainly ever accused him of being one. But a red-blooded American 18-year-old would only naturally gawk a bit in the presence of this sexy kitty. Or at least he assumed she was some sort of feline, it would have been easier if she had a tail or some ears to complete the costume.

He wanted to give this attractive woman the benefit of a doubt but her fishy cover story was fishy. Nobody dresses like that to run around the city at this hour if they weren't up to something or trying to stop people who were up to something.

"So, I'm Spider-Man in case you didn't know.....Don't believe everything you read about me unless it's good, then you can believe it all you want. Who're you?"

It would have been awfully presumptuous of him to assume this mysterious masked woman knew who he was even if he was usually on the front page of the Daily Bugle.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 11:32 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

She didn't have to be a mind reader, or even to see his eyes to know where he was looking. Everyone looked. How old was he, anyway? She arched a slight eyebrow, studying him closely. He sounded like a teenager...were the Avengers recruiting superheroes straight out of high school now?

Perhaps it was something she could turn to her advantage. Felicia wet her lips, and flashed him a playful smile.

"If we're going to have a conversation, maybe we should do it on solid ground. I mean, you sort of have me at a disadvantage up here..."

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 08:26 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

A girl like her with a smile like that could probably get away with murder, have men wrapped around her little finger. Peter would have to be careful around this one. She suggested taking the conversation to solid ground which seemed odd to him, maybe because his normal life consisted of using the sidewalk but as Spidey he was flipping and swinging from rooftop to rooftop. even when he was web-swinging it was almost like flying. Currently they were at the halfway point of the building with an approximate distance to either the sidewalk below or the rooftop above.

"Alright then, race ya to the top."

Spidey said playfully, even if he was a grown man he would come off as a bit childish. Not to mention his desire to constantly make jokes. It would be a miracle if anyone ever took him seriously. Like a trusting fool he turned his back to the woman in black and crawled up the wall at a pace that would give him a significant advantage to reach the top first. Once he reached the ledge he yanked hard and backflipped over it to land on the surface of the rooftop standing upright and waited for the mystery girl.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 06:56 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

The burglar planted her feet against the building's smooth glass face, and pushed herself off after him. Forty stories above the concrete and traffic below, she swung upward and retracted her line, pulling herself after him.

She tried to keep the man in view--he was actually sort of...amazing. Despite his juvenile demeanor, the Spider-Man moved with an unnatural grace and agility, every single motion of his body seeming to come naturally to him. It was all Felicia could do simply to keep up...and she suspected that was only because he was letting her.

The leather-clad woman vaulted over the roof's edge, landing in an acrobatic sprawl in front of him. She was panting for breath, but there was a definite glint of excitement in her eyes as she rose to her feet. "Well, I can honestly say I've never seen a spider do that before..."

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 05:49 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

Peter didn't want to lose the new girl, if she was up to no good it was his job to put a stop to it and aside from Black Widow he didn't know any other beautiful women who could squeeze into a tight leather catsuit and get away with it. He made it to the rooftop a few moments before she did, the lucky dog got to watch her flip over the ledge and land with cat-like grace, not to mention that heaving chest.

Focus Spidey, focus!

An inexperienced young man can only deal with so much before his mind melts. So far he at least managed to keep himself from being too obvious. Thankfully his mask was red so that when his nose starts gushing blood like an anime character she won't be the wiser.

"Well I hope so, I try my best to be original. So do you have a name to go with all that leather?"

He had to keep up with the jokes and sarcasm, he was supposed to be the Amazing Spider-Man and an Avenger no less, so there was no way he could let this girl discover that behind the mask he was a flustered young man who never had a girlfriend before. The humor was the defensive wall he built to protect himself as he was running around in his red and blue under-roos.

"And you can explain what you were doing dangling from the side of a building."

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 06:49 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

Her lips curled, flashing a playful grin. For a man who prided himself on witty banter, he'd given Felicia a straight line she couldn't resist. "And some guys in this city would pay top dollar to have a woman like me in leather, dangling in the middle of the night."

A knowing wink followed as she cocked her hip slightly, setting a hand against it as she studied him. "You can call me Black Cat. I'm kind of a bitch in tights."

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 08:32 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

That playful grin, that confident and scandalous line, oh yes she was certainly trouble with a capital "T". Fighting maniacs dressed as goblins and hurling pumpkin bombs or facing off against his close friend possessed by an evil alien parasite seemed easier than dealing with a woman like her.

"Black Cat huh? I'm pretty sure that's a tad ironic since bitches are female dogs."

So far he hadn't learned much about her besides her name. At least typical criminals and supervillains liked to boast and brag about how superior they were or reveal their motivations but this woman was playing it close to the breast, er, vest.

"I've never met a literal cat burglar before. Where's your big brown sack with the dollar sign painted on the side?"

He would say in such a tone that the Cat would know he was being sarcastic while sounding sincere, playing the part of the naive hero who must think she popped right out of a Hanna Barbera cartoon. Then again she looked more like a platinum blonde Jessica Rabbit and he would bet she actually was bad, not just drawn that way.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 09:36 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

"We only use the bags with the dollar signs on them when we break into Scrooge McDuck's money bin," the blonde replied nonchalantly as she shifted her satchel against her shoulder. "There's less confusion that way. I didn't come here for money or jewelry--I'm here because it gives me a rush. Maybe that makes two of us..."

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 02:38 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

"Well I'm sure you had quite the rush breaking into someone else's home, stealing their stuff, meeting a big-time superhero. Now how bout you hand over your stolen booty and head home so you can write all about this in your diary."

Spidey aimed forward and shot a webline to snag the bottom of the satchel that Black Cat had over her shoulder. Pulling on the rope-like web, which was pretty durable, enough to bind a grown man or hold Peter's weight as he swung around the city. It made the satchel point towards him yet the strap was still around Felicia's shoulder. She'd either have to slide the satchel off, get pulled towards him along with her stolen goods, or find a way to cut the web unless she had another clever option.

"I totally get a rush by following the law, you should try it sometime."

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 08:12 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Cuddly
Alias
Humans
Anti Registration

Felicia knew he was quick when he scaled the rooftop, but she hadn't quite appreciated it until now. His hand flicked toward her before she realised what he was doing, his thumb and two inner fingers making a horizontal gesture that looked like a heavy metal hand-signal. Was he pointing at her?

A line of thick, sticky webbing suddenly struck the edge of her bag, tightening momentarily between them, and then she was wrenched forward with enough force to nearly take her feet out from under her. Felicia twisted, extending her arm as the bag came free from her shoulder.

She spun away, her expression pouting in mock disappointment. "Really? Taking a bag from a defenceless woman? I'm starting to think the Daily Bugle was right about you..."

@Green
PM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 01:19 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Species
Student/Photographer
Occupation
Single
Relationship Status
Green99
Alias
Avengers
Neutral

The Cat wasn't superhumanly strong and was forced to give up the bag, he made a mental note of that in case they had to fight. He would rather not hit a girl, especially a hot one, but if it came to that he knew now to pull his punches since a full-powered hit from the Spider was enough to kill an average human. Spidey caught the bag in his sticky fingers and peeked inside finding what she stole and plucked it from her bag, waving it as if he were a high school teacher who found some cheat sheet in a student's backpack.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Bad Kitty, you shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you."

He mock scolded her in a semi-playful tone, all the while he waved the manilla envelope to catch her attention his other hand was sneaking a tiny spider-tracer inside her bag just before he tossed it back at Black Cat.

"Since you're obviously not a certified Mailperson you shouldn't be handling other people's documents. It's not even properly addressed or stamped, so i'll just hand it back to the rightful owner."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates