Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Closed
New Poll

It was a good day, Open
Sebastian Santiago
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:01 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Alias
Neutral

The sun was out and gleamed over the city, the change of temperature seemed to have a positive effect on the surrounding as pockets of people were walking about. Sebastian was one of them as he walked forward to his next delivery; It was to a man who lived in Prospect Ave. He looked around nonchalantly as he tried his best not to look lost.

It was one of his first deliveries to Brooklyn being the owner of the bookstore he wanted to show his clients and workers he was not one to stir away from a little manual labor. He just wasn't feeling that sort of way perhaps if Brooklyn weren't so large and strange, why was there even a place named avenue U? He sighed as he already missed the Bronx , a place of simplicity... He had turned the corner when groups of people ran toward him screaming, His body tensed as folds of paper rode up his arm, before his make shift blades were drawn the group ran past him .

Somebody call the police!

His eyes looked over to the masked men leaving the bank in a hurry

"where is there a heroe when you need one?"

The slidding of paper was heard as his feet slid forward against the ground as his face began to be covered to take the form of a smiling mask.

"I'll just handle it myself"

A sudden gathering of materials wrapped around his hand in neat rows as he struck one of the robbers with a right hand sending him down to the ground. Another's robber's hands glow red as energy projectiles were thrown toward him.

Part of his paper arm caught fire as he quickly shifted it off and stepped on it , putting out the small embers. His face if visible would show slight hints of anger.
PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 07:45 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

Scarlet Witch
Keeping a low profile in a city of millions on the surface sounds rather easy to say out loud but when one was is in the distinct position of beng famous or infamous the situation is completely different. For Wanda Maximoff also known as the Scarlet Witch, trying to stay under the general radar of just about anyone affiliated with or on the side of the SRA had become a way of life in the past few months. Now this didn’t bother her as it might some, trying to stay unnoticed was a bit of a natural feeling for her having grown into her formative years as a political agitator of sorts back in her home of Sokovia. Living on the fringes of society had just been the run of the mill for Wanda and her brother Pietro when they had decided to stand against the increasingly westernized sociopolitical movements that were becoming stronger and more prevalent in their small eastern European homeland. Such experience in living on the fringes lent themselves well now that she was once again on the run as a fugitive of sorts. She preferred to think of herself as a freedom fighter though, someone standing with the legendary Captain America to keep people like them safe from a movement that wanted to take away their rights and freedoms. Funny in a way she mused even as she walked along a busy Brooklyn sidewalk unnoticed by everyone around her for the moment, she had worked so hard to keep the influence of America out of her home for yet now she was standing side by side with the living embodiment of all those things she had worked against as a young teen. Funny yes but she had very few regrets in this regard. Truly the only regret she had in siding with the Avengers at all was the loss of her brother during the battle against Ultron. Perhaps if they had stood with them against the monstrous artificial intelligence, perhaps if they had merely ran after discovering what Ultron had intended to do, Pietro might still be alive today. Ostensibly if they had run maybe neither of them would have survived let alone the entire world. Her loss was a suffering she had to bare alone but the knowledge that Pietro had fallen as a hero defending their people and the world was at least some consolation. It was thinking of Pietro, daydreaming on memories of their past, that had led Wanda to take a walk in the slowly warming spring. Snow was still on the ground and some fluttered in the air but the heat of the slow thaw had made for a pleasant enough day to get outside despite the need to keep a low profile. Instead of her usual red coat, a trademark that might well go noticed by someone familiar enough with her time as an Avenger, she had opted for a tan jacket with a fur lined hood that she was comfortable pulling up around her head to keep from being directly identified. A pair of similarly tanned boots, blue jeans and a black long-sleeved top under the jacket made up the rest of her nondescript civilian ensemble allowing her to blend it with the crowds as they milled about on their day to day business. The morning was looking to be a good one, calm and casual… until she heard the alarms a street over and the sudden shouts of people fleeing.

Wanda knew she had only two choices, to ignore whatever was going on and keep her low profile or to get involved and try to keep whatever danger was taking place from spilling over uncontrollably.

Really she had no choice.

Turning down the street corner at a sprint she did her best to avoid the fleeing civilians only to find that the situation she was inserting herself into was a bank robbery in progress. For a moment she could have sighed and even scoffed at this. She was an Avenger and though a robbery should not be under the notice of anyone with powers no matter how great or small it seemed a little less than worthwhile to put her cover in danger for something that local authorities dealt with every day… that was until she caught sight of two other meta-humans, one of the robbers and another who had seemingly inserted himself into the situation just as she was about to do. She witnessed the blast of energy come from the black garbed masked robber and the other man, covered in what appeared to be paper of some kind dodging most of the blast but catching a bit on the arm that nearly set him ablaze. Paper powers… that was a new one even for her, and she wondered how foolish the person could be to get involved in a situation that might very well and literally burn them if they weren’t careful. As another blast of energy was fired from the robber Wanda reacted instinctively, throwing up her hands and concentrating her abilities in a protective manner. Her eyes glowed a deep scarlet red as from her hands a field of telekinetic energy blazed forward and surrounded the paper man in a bubble which absorbed the burst of energy harmlessly. Ever since the disaster in Lagos she had been working on refining her telekinetic shields, never again did she want to make such a mistake and cost lives as she had that day. She felt her field quicken at the intake of energy rather than deflection, the maneuver took more strength and concentration than just letting the energy bounce off but the field held as she moved forward. “You guys picked a really good day to do a bad thing, a day I was looking forward to enjoying… that is going to cost you!” She practically snarled in the direction of the robbers then looked to the man of paper. “You arnt with them that is clear but you need to be more careful in using your abilities. These days it’s not safe to be a hero. You should go. I can handle these guys.” The authorities would be there soon and with the battle at the Xavier Institute still a fresh hot button topic which had put the question of where the official Avengers’s allegiance stood she knew that the bulk of enforcing the SRA was going to fall on others who would probably not be as relatively gentle as her former allies had been.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Santiago
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 05:56 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Alias
Neutral

He was handling the situation calm and smoothly until another person decided to trap him in a bubble. " madre que eso?" His spanish tongue reared it's head as he looked over to the new person, he looked at her wearly. She warned him and it was clear she was here to help him , this made him somewhat tamer . But why was she taking over his operation?! " I was handling the situation okay?" All the paper would push out in every direction covering himself, if his maneuver would succeed the bubble would pop spewing the paper all around him in heaps.

The robbers simply shot at them with machine guns where as the meta robber summoned a bigger fire ball and threw it toward the scarlet witch. The paper would form a make shift wall extending in front of her as he simply stated " hey, you are a hero right? , instead of ordering me how about you help me take them down?" He would push his wall forward slowly as he got closer to the gun totting bandits, the bullets would be caught in the paper as the paper crack from the bullets force, he would motion his hands forward as a giant paper hand would extend forward sending one of the robbers flying backward into his getaway car.

It didn't seem to be going well for the bandits until one of them came out from the bank from the look of it with a banker clerk, gun to her head. " alright you heroe f**s , let us through or her brain goes all over the pavement!" Sebastian sighed as he looked toward the hostage and without looking back he thought "what now heroe?"
PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 07:18 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

Scarlet Witch
Wanda had shifted into a state of mind taught to her by the Avengers, most notably Captain America, a state of mind that one entering into a violently dangerous situation could therefore focus, act and react without distraction. This worked for some people, especially those like her whose powers were fuelled by her mind and her emotions and needed to be focused on or chance dangerous and unpredictable results. It was however a surprise to hear the man she had just saved call out that he had the situation under control despite seeing him smolder some from the attack she had only just deflected most of the brunt off of. His next actions also surprised Wanda as he seemed to be concentration his own interestingly unique abilities and pushing against the telekinetic force bubble she had put up. He had no chance of ‘popping’ her bubble because in truth it had no real substance but for the mental energy she was focusing but none the less she lowered the field as he made it clear he didn’t want her protection. “Handling the situation…” She called out, her tone a bit sarcastic while looking to the robbers with the meta-human teammate. “…right… gotcha…” She narrowed her glowing red eyes, orbs of red swirling telepathic and telekinetic energy harnessed in her grip and ready to unleash as needed.

The flames that burst out towards her had been expected and she was ready to retaliate when the wall of paper suddenly flew up in front of her, unexpected but nonetheless welcome. She smirked slightly then looked over towards man she had been trying to help, his attitude was grating but she figured with a shrug that at least his heart was in the right place. “Sure, sounds good to me.” She shot back with her heavily Sokovian accented voice. She waited for a moment, watching the man’s control of his powers, how he fashioned a wall and then a hand from seemingly endless amounts of paper and used this powerful extra appendage to force the men back, knocking them into the air and smashingly against their getaway vehicle. He was capable at any rate she figured if a bit rough around the edges. This however would be take more than raw skill, Wanda was sure of that. Focusing her own abilities she rose into the air, a vortex of visibly scarlet energy swirling around her as she rose above the wall and fired a concussive burst of telekinetic energy at the unsuspecting fire wielding meta. This move was one she could pull of very well, it had been used against the likes of the Avengers and Ultron himself and the burst of red colored energy was enough to throw the thug through the air and through the plate glass window of the bank with ease. Only when another of the robbers exited the bank with a bank teller at gunpoint did she halt her assault and stare coldly at the man using a human shield.

“I think you two have be confused with someone else…” Her voice was low and somewhat menacing as she hovered in the air and stared daggers into the man with the gun. “I was never a hero… Not really… I may use my powers to help people now but I don’t count myself akin to real heroes like Captain America.” Slowly she raised one of her hands, the glowing red energy inside of it becoming brighter and more intense as she practically spat the words out. “I have done some terrible things in my time, things I can never erase no matter how much good I do. I promise you this though… I wont let you hurt any one else…” Holding out her glowing hand she made it appear she was going to fire a burst of energy at the man but instead she focused her mind, reaching out to touch the gunman’s. “Let her go…” She hissed while she forced her will upon his, her telepathic energy enwrapping and squeezing his will like an iron vice. For a moment the man looked like indecisive, unsure of what he should do yet his gun holding hand slowly lowered to his side, the hand he was holding the teller with loosening. “Drop the gun…” She commanded forcing him telepathically to loosen his grip on the weapon and let it fall to the ground. “Please, get her out of the way…” She spoke this time to the paper man, the please accentuated so he would not take offence once again to an order. “Kneel… close your eyes and put your hands behind your head.” She again turned her words to the criminal forcing him to the ground with a slight nudge of telepathy and telekinesis and watched quietly as he followed her orders. They needed to wrap this up quickly, she and the paper-man were exposed and it would not take long for authorities to arrive and try not only to take the robbers into custody but they as meta-humans as well.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sebastian Santiago
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 02:03 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Alias
Neutral

The move by the robber seemed to be handled well by the woman, who apparently had some kind of mind power making the robber do at what she said , he simply shrugged as he motioned his arms again wrapping around the woman who was just being held by gun point. She flailed around in his makeshift safety hand " stay still mama I'm trying to save you" the last word sounded as if it trailed off with an s sound. The woman was now standing beside him a shaking mess , as he motioned his hand in a backward motion telling her she could run that way.

As the two others followed the others lead going to their knees and putting their hand on the back of their head " I told you nothing to it" he flipped a thumb in the female's direction , only for a police siren to stop in their direction three police cars in its wake. He sighed looking over to the woman as the paper surrounded him. He thought to himself " ugh... woman I hope you have an escape plan which includes me..." He moved closer to her as he made a motion with his hand indicating they should go now. " because of that idiota stark they are gunna try to take us in too, I've heard they have special collars for people like us it's not pretty !"

As the police started to handcuff the robbers some pointed their guns toward the two makeshift heros " where are you'r registration cards? all unregistered metas are to be taken in!" One of them seemed more reasonable as he said with a motion of his open hand" hey, you guys aren't the bad guys we know at least that much but rules are rules we don't want to get rough.." He simply raised the wall of paper again in case of "accidental" shots to his torso and waited for her to hopefully open a way to escape.

PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 06:30 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
Occupation
Relationship Status
Roma
Alias
Secret-Avengers
Anti Registration

Scarlet Witch
Wanda looked between the man of paper and the police officers as they started to arrest the robbers. She even watched silently as a collar was brought forth from one of the trunks of a police cruiser and snapped around the fire-wielding robber, instantly dowsing any leftover flames from his body. Wanda too had heard about the collars from Captain America who had found out about them from outside sources sympathetic to their cause. They were designed to cut out a meta’s ability to access and wield special abilities. These didn’t extend to anything overtly physical like a tail or claws but powers like her telepathic and telekinetic abilities would be. Slowly she lowered herself to the ground again letting the swirls of red mist like energy dissipate until she stood beside the man who had been first on the scene. She looked to him and then to the police. If she used her abilities on them she was going to only make things more difficult for meta’s because an ‘assault’ on the police would not be tolerated. On the other hand if she allowed herself to be taken there was no telling what would happen and how her team would react. There was also the man at her side with control of paper who had wound up in this situation by accident and clearly had only wanted to help when he saw a problem where people were directly in danger. She could not let someone who had only stumbled into this kind of thing and tried to do what was right be taken, that was entirely against what the ‘Secret’ Avengers stood for.

“I’m sorry officer were you speaking to us?” Wanda’s voice went up an octave, her tone sweet and confused while at her sides her hands seemed to move in soft, swirling motions. She needed to focus, to concentrate and try a trick she had yet to master but hoped would get them out of this jam. Through her telepathic abilities she reached out to touch the minds of the police officers and attempted to alter their perceptions, to make them see her and the other meta at her side as bank tellers, normal humans dressed in nice clothes with name tags, and to forget that there had been any other meta’s but the fire wielding crook. The trick would not last forever but it might get them out of this hard spot if she could tweak the police’s minds just enough. “Thank you for rescuing us. I don’t know what we would have done if you hadn’t gotten here when you did.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates
MP