Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Everest
Green
Nat
Spotlights
Mark
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Home at Last, tag Thor
Lady Sif
 Posted: May 9 2018, 09:10 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I've got this completely under control
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Strike now for honor! For glory! For Asgard!
Courage and Valor
Sif walked out onto the very large balcony of the suit she was currently living in with Kilgrave; though they were not paying any rent instead the owners seemed only to happy to allow the two of them to stay. He deep brown hair was pull up off her neck exposing her back more as she wore the light purple dress that Kilgrave had given her. He had insisted that she dressed a certain way, thankfully they were more of a classy nature and not well to sexy. Of course he had seen to it that other items were more of an intimate nature but those were currently covered by the purple dress she wore.

Kilgrave was currently watching something on the moving picture box he called football, a game where a bunch of people kicked around a white and black ball. Normally he requested she set next him and enjoy the game but today Kilgrave seemed to be allowing her a rare moment to think on her own. So she had decided to get some fresh air, there was no danger of her leaving she had been commanded to stay, commanded to want to stay with Kilgrave. That she was in love with him and so on, so no she felt no desire to leave him just a desire to get some fresh air and look over the city of New York.

As always Sif’s mind played over the events of her current life. She thought about her life in New York and how some moments she loved it and some she hated it. Oh she knew that somehow Kilgrave was controlling her, she could feel it but yet he said and did things that made her wonder at times if what she felt was true or not. Did she really love him? Of course part of her wanted to say yes right now, but she forced herself to not to she was trying hard to find the true root of what she was feeling. But how could she though the cloud of gentle words, soft touches and kisses and the urging to love him. He had even ordered the man Sif had loved her whole life out of her memory, even now Sif was finding it hard to pull up the very image of Thor. Everything that she knew everything that she had love had been taken from her and replaced with confusing ideas that Sif was unsure were her own or not. There were days she found herself fighting to free herself to find the truth, much like now, but more days it seemed she just gave in to the orders she was given. After all life was nicer that way, Kilgrave loved her. Or did he?

### WORDS , TAGGED , NOTES ©
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: May 11 2018, 10:33 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy
shall possess the power of Thor...
Sif, she had been his only focus for all of the months of her disappearance. He had gotten close to her but then they had been cheated of her rescue by Kilgrave, a mortal that had somehow managed to take control of her. Ever since he had awaken in that park alone, he had spent the rest of his waking existence in searching for her and unfortunately even Heimdal had been unable to locate her which was unusual but it had been known to happen. Midgard had technology that could now shield people from his view and other times it had been interference from the fates either way, he had been frustrated in his search and that had been that he had committed all of his resources to locating her. He had even consulted with his brother whom he knew held a place in his heart for the noble Lady and their fellow companion but ever since her disappearance he had time to consider the state of his own feelings for the woman that had been at his side since childhood. The sight of her being used as if she was some sort of slave had set his soul ablaze but now that she was absent, he had discovered a remarkable depth to his feelings for her and while it was selfish to admit he knew that what he was feeling was far different that the feelings he had towards Jane. She had been someone who he had felt a strong attraction but Sif, she was so much more than a companion, she was a friend and fellow warrior perhaps it had just taken him time to realize what he had and how much of a fool he had been.

It had been that moment where he had called in a few favours as if Heimdal wasn't enough he would have to ask some of his allies for some assistance and one of the first ones was the individual named Logan. He had a talent for tracking or so Steve Rogers had said and so he had brought with him to their Headquarters some items of hers so that he could get her scent, it was unusual but he had seen similar acts from other hunters through out the Nine Realms and so he was comfortable with it. Thor also used his position as Prince Regent to have others cast their own nets, he would stop at nothing to recover the Lady Sif and bring her home. Then he had to do that which was so difficult for any warrior, he had to wait while others did the tasks that he could not, as powerful as he was Thor knew that he had no talent for tracking beyond that of the normal hunting that he did in the forest with Loki, Sif and the Warriors Three. Waiting suited him ill and so he had taken to flying around Midgard and other places to see if he could some how come across Sif or at least distract himself with a bout or two with a Troll that would help him to release some of the frustrations that he was experiencing but none presented themselves. Kilgrave was going to pay dearly for this insult to both himself and Sif, once she was recovered he would set about tracking him down and there would be no talk of Midgardian law, he had offended the Sovereign House of Asgard and there was only one response to that.

Loki would be the one he would seek out for suitable punishment, as much as he could say about his brother, Loki had always been creative and he knew that his brother held Sif most dear. He would indulge himself in acts that would make even him turn his face and that would just be the beginning of the torments that Kilgrave would have to endure, these dark thoughts kept him warm while he waited for word from the people he had set to task. It had taken a few months in Midgardian reckoning and that was drawing upon his last nerve, it was taking everything he had from tearing apart the city to look for the woman he had grown to love in her absence but that was solve nothing and his family had been doing all they could to calm his temper. The Earth had responded to his mood and dark storm clouds had gathered over New York when he got a call "Hey Odinson, I think I found your girl. Tracked her scent to a place in Manhattan, high rise in the Penthouse. I'm looking at it now and I think I've spotted Sif." Thor was in shock but he was also relieved as he responded "Give me the location Logan, I owe you a great debt." Logan acknowledged that and sent him the Logan and Thor flew with all the speed he could muster, the lightning cracked and the Thunder boomed as the Lord of the Storm flew towards the woman he was in love with. Coming to a stop, he saw her finally after all of this time looking as lovely as she had ever been and he came down to land before her. Once again the thunder sounded as he looked up at her "Sif, tis I Thor do you recognise me?" The last time she had been under Kilgrave's control and he wanted to be sure of her before he took that next step and take her into his arms never to let go.

I would rather be a good man than a great king
TAG: Sif
WORDS: 845
OUTFIT: here
NOTE: The Adventure is beginning
PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: May 12 2018, 04:39 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

"Don't just kick it all the time you--" Kilgrave's angry rant at the incompetence shown by one of the British football team's players was cut short when the sound of thunder cracked from outside, causing him to turn and look out the window to where Sif was. Strange, it was sunny just a moment ago...

Lightning struck and suddenly a familiar face he'd not seen in some time appeared on the balcony in front of his immortal lover. Scowling, Kilgrave got up and approached, though wisely making sure Sif was between himself and Thor. "Your wasting your time, Thunder God! Sif is happy with me. You had centuries to return her feelings and you didn't, so why not sod off and go find some other warrior woman?" he asked. He'd always commanded Sif to be ready to defend him if he was threatened, which would have explained Kilgrave's apparent confidence even in the face of Thor. "Sif, tell him you love me and not him." he commanded.

TAG Lady Sif Thor Odinson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: May 13 2018, 12:16 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

As Thor gazed at the woman who had grown in his heart as the love that he should have been with, he remembered when his Father had encouraged the match when they had been dealing with the Dark Elves. There was a feast and she had been flirting with him but his mind was far too taken with Jane at that point and he hadn't seen what was beneath his nose all the time, Odin had but there was only so much that a father can do to point these things out. Thor understood now that he needed to grow up, to realize that there were some things that he needed to let go of and after a while he had let go of Jane, she had moved on and his responsibilities as Regent and now as Prince of Asgard again had taken so much time that they had drifted apart. And yet, always there was Sif and it must have been torture to see him pining away for some mortal when she was there wondering why he didn't see her. It had taken conversations with his brother and father for him to see the obvious, that and her kidnapping by Kilgrave had forced him to re-evaluate everything that he had ever known, felt or experienced with Sif and therefore his place in her life and hers in his. That had been a wake up call that he had needed and once he realized his own feelings in this, once his heart had crossed that line there had been nothing else for him to do other than to try and find Sif and to declare to her in a loud voice that his heart was hers, now and always. Seeing her standing across from him now, all of the words and feelings that he had been holding down came bursting out of him and he just smiled as Mjolnir sat on his hip and the storm continued to brew above them.

That was when he heard Kilgrave's voice and he turned his gaze to the man that had taken Sif away from him, her family and her people. Almost instantly Mjolnir started to crackle as the Lord of the Storm felt his ire starting to rise, this was the man that had kidnapped Sif and basically turned her into a slave and much like Lorelai. Some of them had experience the power of her voice, himself included and it was why she was imprisoned so that she couldn't force males to do as she wished and now he was facing a similar opponent and now he had come ready. Thor had fashioned another device like the one that Lorelai was wearing currently that would take away Kilgrave's voice and hopefully would neutralize his power over Sif and anyone else that heard him. He was hiding behind Sif which made sense after the pounding that he had given Kilgrave the last time they had encountered each other "You would do well to step away Kilgrave, your power holds no ties upon me and given that you haved forced the Lady Sif into slavery believe me the penalty is dire for such a crime. I give you this one chance to surrender, if not then I am not responsible for the consequences." As much as he wanted to kill Kilgrave, he had an obligation to give him a warning and then he returned his attention back to Sif "I was a fool Sif, I never realized how important you were to me until you were gone. I don't deserve a chance to win your love, nor to try and salvage anything other than perhaps your forgiveness. I left you alone when you needed someone to stand beside you, my words lack the passion of the feelings in my heart but I promise you that I will spend the rest of my life proving my love for thee if I were to win that chance. But believe me when I say that I intend to free thee from this enslavement at the very least."

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: May 18 2018, 02:15 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif was brought out of her own musing with the sound of thunder, looking up she saw that the blue skies had all the sudden turn to grey. A streak of lightning flashed across the sky, as the wind picked up causing Sif to shiver slightly as the temperature dropped. She was thinking of heading back inside when a man landed in front of her. Not just any man but one she knew but yet she didn’t know. Her brain was searching for who he was; though her brain was telling her as well that she knew him and trusted him. The problem was that Kilgrave had ordered Sif; several times a day just to make sure that her mind was only on Kilgrave and not on the prince of Asgard. So yes she knew Thor but yet she did not know him, so she was left to look at him and say sadly. “No” To his question he had just asked her.

Before much more could be said between the two of them Kilgrave had seen what was going on and had left his game to confront Thor; though he was wise enough to keep Sif between himself and Thor. After all why would he put himself in harm's way when he had a Asgardian woman under his control that could be put in harm for him; since he had ordered her to protect him almost as much as he had order her to want to be with hima and to love him. Kilgrave was quick to tell Thor that he was wasting his time, even ordering him to leave. Than just to add insult to injury Kilgrave ordered Sif to tell Thor that she wanted to stay with Kilgrave and that she loved him. Once again Sif found herself trying to fight the order but like always she lost; in truth her mind was almost worn out from trying to fight and it was getting harder and harder to fight Kilgrave’s orders. “I wish to stay with Kilgrave, for I love him.” There really was no emotion in Sif’s voice as she said this; after all Kilgrave had not order to appear happy or even appear in love or lust.

Thor however was not going to give up that easy, after telling Kilgrave off he turned to Sif and told her that he had been a fool for not realizing her for so long. He mention how he did not hope to earn her love or even her forgiveness but that he would work for the rest of his life trying. His words, no his plea seemed to reach the dark places of her mind that had fought hard to be free of Kilgrave. “Thor.”His name came out i a wispear almost question like.

PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: May 23 2018, 05:31 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

Kilgrave grinned as Sif declared she loved him and wished to stay with him. "There, see? You've got your answer, now why don't you run along and go play the hero elsewhere?" he stated.

When Thor gave his apologies to Sif, Kilgrave grimaced, especially when he looked at his divine lover's face. "Ohhh, don't listen to this sanctimonious prattling, Sif!" he yelled dramatically before sneering at Thor. "I have got to say, you've really been missing out all these centuries. Woman's got real stamina!" he declared with a smirk and a nod, knowing what he was implying would likely get a reaction from Thor that would trigger his command to Sif to defend him at all costs and place the Thunder God in another fight with Sif. He may not have been able to command Thor but he knew Sif had grown more submissive to his control over time and surely wouldn't let him down this time, especially as he hadn't outright commanded her to kill Thor.

TAG Thor Odinson Lady Sif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: May 24 2018, 04:18 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

Thor had to admit that he was in uncharted territory which wasn't something that happened often to him, given the length of time that he had been alive that would certainly count as unusual for him. Over the years there had been times when some of them had been enchanted, turned against the people that they knew or used as a weapon for some objective set by the people controlling them. There were always those that tried to make themselves greater than they were, whose egos were so frail that they developed a lust for some sort of meaning in a world designed to crush those unwilling to becoming better, greater than even they could imagine. Sif was under Kilgrave's control but that was a simple matter, he could kill him with a bolt of lightning or with a single blow of Mjolnir but there was a greater point here. He could kill him but that wasn't enough or at least he suspected that it wasn't enough, Kilgrave thrived on control from what he could see just like Amora, Loki and the other mad magicians that had thought that through dominance they gained relevance which wasn't true at all but for some reason these people who were almost always brilliant somehow missed the point. Thor however, was no ones fool and having felt his influence before he made sure that Kilgrave kept back from him as he recalled some things from their last encounter. Many people thought that he was simple, moronic even but he had been trained by some of the best in Asgard and as such he learned from the encounters that he had well save for his brother but Loki had always had a place in his heart that made it difficult for him to think clearing in regards to him.

"For a mortal of less than impressive build and even less wit, thy mouth seems to run wild. Since our last encounter I have had time to consider who thou art and most importantly, what you are not. I have had leisure to ask about you, there are many whom I call friend who are able to gather information on people such as yourself and what I have heard is revealing. You can control people but you seem to focus on women, is that perhaps because thy curlish manner and somewhat pallid complexion hath meant that the only attention ever paid to you by the fairer sex has been after payment has been made? At first I was angered listening to the sins you have committed but the more that I was told, the more my anger became simple pity because thou art truly pitiful. Are normal human relationships so beyond you that you fill the empty space in your soul with these false pretences? The Lady Sif loves you not, she will never love you and you know that which is why you hold her like a puppet. Hold thy tongue, you can of course tell her to say such words but they ring as false as your manhood only not as unmanned. Moreover I find thy face apelike and thy form misshapen. Thy facial scruff, moreover, is an offence against decency, resembling more closely the scabrous fir which doth decorate the hinder portion of a mongrel dog than a proper adornment for a human face. Is it possible that thy mother, seized by some wild lechery, did dally at some time past with a randy goat?" Thor was wanting to enrage the mortal so that he would make a mistake and order Sif to charge him in attack, if anything the man was horribly predictable most likely how he was in everything that he did. It would still be worth his time to end him but honestly, Thor was rather enjoying breaking this mortals spirit, hopes and dreams as he waited for his response. Then the thought occurred to him that Loki would be so proud of him, he smirked at Kilgrave as he crossed his arms waiting for a response.

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: May 26 2018, 10:53 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif couldn’t look away from Thor, as she tried to piece together the memories of this man that stood before her. They were there, and the memories were not to far out of reach but they were hard to place fully within the fog that was in her brain. Kilgrave had ordered her so many times to forget about Thor, to love him as she had loved Thor and so on that her feeling concerning Thor were well nothing more than confusing. It didn’t help that as Thor was saying what he did, baring his soul to her that Kilgrave ordered her not to listen to him.

Sif tried as also to fight Kilgrave orders but in the end his words overpowered her once again and so she just stood there not listening as Thor went on to insult Kilgrave. This would be a blessing as well as a curse for Kilgrave as he had ordered her to defend him but how could she defend him from words of slander when she had just been ordered not to listen. So instead of stopping Thor from speaking in such a way to Kilgrave, Sif just stood there allowing the two men to try to prove which one of them was the alpha male.

PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 04:58 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

That was it. It was plainly evident by Kilgrave's deepening scowl that Thor's words were getting under his skin. He'd punished people who mouthed off to him with far worse for far less. While the insult towards his mother barely phased him, why would he feel any inclination to defend the honor of a woman who abandoned him for a temper tantrum then claimed forgiveness only to try to murder him the instant his guard was down? Still, the rest struck a nerve. Thor's resistance to his commands, and daring imply normal relationships were beyond Kilgrave's abilities... and worse... insulting him by implying he was so beneath him Thor couldn't even hate him but only pity him was enough to make the mind-controller's blood boil.

"Whatever I want, is mine!" he snapped, he intended to sound threatening but his emotions betrayed him and Kilgrave instead to Thor likely sounded petulant, like a child used to getting his way being told no for the first time in his life. "No one tells me otherwise! Sif, KILL HIM!" he yelled, his fury reaching its breaking point as he backed away to give them distance. "We'll see which love conquers all in the end, shall we? Your love for her, or her love for me!"

TAG Thor Odinson Lady Sif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 08:50 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif could see the anger in Kilgrave’s face, Thor had hit a nerve and he had hit it hard. Not when Thor had insulted Kilgrave’s mother, but when he had well insulted Kilgrave. The man she apparently loved; why she didn’t know; was like a child. Always demanding his way always getting his way and now when his way was not being followed he was throwing a fit. There was that small part of Sif that was laughing at the way Kilgrave was acting, that small part telling him he had earned each statement that had come from Thor’s mouth however she was not free to express it. She was not free to feel it no the only feeling she was to free to feel right now was love and desire for this child called Kilgrave.

That was until he ordered her to kill Thor. For a moment Sif stood there, Kilgraves demands washing over her. She wanted to scream to run away; something she never did in a fight; but instead her face turned toward Thor with that warrior look in her eyes. Turning she fetched her sword and shield ready to do battle even though she was wearing a dress that would not allow her to move freely. Without a word she came at Thor aiming her first blow to his head.

PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 10:02 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

Patience was the key in many battles at least that was what the Brightblade had trained into the both of them when it came to combat tactics, often an opponent could become their own enemy once they lost their head emotionally making it far easier to remove their head physically. It was a trait that he had never really managed to develop in his youth but now he had been forced to embrace since he had taken over Asgard during his Father's disappearance. The Allfather had noticed the change in his son when he had returned and welcomed it saying that Thor was growing ever closer to becoming the King that he had always wished him to be, his son was not so sure of his Father's statement because the realms had suffered under his rule. Odin had dismissed those concerns simply stating that the path of Rulership was not an easy one and sometimes the lessons that a King needed to learn was paid for in the blood of others and even when a King made the right choice it was often the role of others to pay for those decisions. It was the greatest burden that a King was forced to bare because it would have with nearly every important choice that a King would ever have to make and it was only by enduring could a man become a good King, he had learned that and now Thor was undergoing that same educational process.

It was not a lesson that he was looking forward to learning because he was determined to save as many as he could and that they should not have to pay for his mistakes, Odin simply laughed and said bitter experience would change that thought, it never would Thor swore. Returning his attention to the moment, his plan was proving to be a success and Kilgrave had taken the bait, now he just had to wait for Sif to come to him. She was normally a dangerous opponent but with her mind taken from her, all of the skill and calm attention to detail that made her perhaps one of the best warriors that the Realms had ever seen disappeared and so he could see that she was putting all of her momentum forward which while it lent strength to the blow made a person dangerously over balanced. Sif was armed with Sword and Shield whilst Thor held Mjolnir which crackled with power and as she aimed directly at his head, Thor parried her blow and kept drawing her in, needing her to over extent just a touch before he could carry out the second part of his plan. Kilgrave was looking suitably smug and Sif was the first to draw blood as she snuck one of her counter blows past his guard cutting his face, blood flowed but Thor was fine with that as it put her within range of his grasp. Stepping forward he locked onto her with a grip of iron as he bellowed "HEIMDALL!" Within moments a bright spear of light lit up the darken skies as the Bifrost enveloped both Thor and Sif, the thunder boomed and the skies exploded as the two of them disappeared in a swirl of light.

PM
^
Kevin Thompson
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:14 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
"Come on, smile for me."
Occupation
Relationship Status
Shady
Alias
Humans
Neutral

Kilgrave's eyes widened as a pillar of light suddenly descended from the heavens. Instinctively he backed away, as far away from the intense ray till he was up against a wall. What was happening? He didn't want to be in the crossfire of it, that was for certain.

Within seconds, however, the beam pulled back, and both the Thunder God and Kilgrave's divine mistress were gone, leaving him alone in his apartment. What had just happened? He walked out to the balcony, looking up at the sky where the light had disappeared into.

He recalled something, the reports of how Thor traveled to Earth this way. Had he taken Sif with him back to his realm? The thought brought a sneer to Kilgrave's face. It didn't matter where Sif was. For the next several hours, unless Thor killed her or otherwise sufficiently detained her, Sif would do all in her power to kill Thor and return to him as he'd commanded. Time would tell what would happen next...

TAG Lady Sif Thor Odinson

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 09:30 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Thor was right, with her mind fighting with Kilgrave’s commands Sif was not acting like the skilled warrior that she was. In fact she was acting more like a child still early in the lessons of battle. So it was not hard for Thor to take his hammer and block her blow to his head, than to quickly block another blow and another. With each attack Sif was drawing closer, unbenounced to her she was stepping right into the trap that Thor was setting for her. With another attack Sif had been able to get past Thor’s guard this time and draw blood with the tip of her sword from his check, she showed no victory or happyness about this; no her face was still that glazed over look. It wasn’t until Thor locked his arm around her waist that her face changed to anger as she tried to pushed him away, but he was quick to call upon the gatekeeper of Asgard and they were swept up in cascade of light that would draw them home.

All along the trip back to Asgard Sif tried to push herself free of Thor, her dress ripping at some point causing a slit at her leg and one of the strap holding the thing up was falling down her shoulder; she didn’t care however Sif’s only concern now was to free herself of Thor and to kill him. When the rainbow bridge ended, dumping them out into the keep, Sif stumbled out of Thor’s arms and onto the ground; dropping both the sword and the shield. Sif tried to get up quickly, though the dress and shoes she was were wearing hindered her greatly. However she finally ended up on her feet and went for her sword, ready to finish the job.

PM
^
Thor Odinson
 Posted: Jul 21 2018, 04:42 AM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
I am Thor of Asgard
Occupation
Relationship Status
Optimus Prime
Alias
Asgardians
Neutral

The passage back to Asgard was not one that was lightly traveled but it was made even more so because of how much Sif was struggling against him but he had to be careful because if they became separated she could fall between worlds and then only the Gods would know where she ended up. That was one of the lessons that all were taught about the Bifrost, to be wary lest you became lost and so he was willing to let her go to at least help stop her struggles until they made their way back to Asgard which should happen any moment now. The advantage was his though, now that she was away from Kilgrave it was only a matter of time before his control started to slip but the problem was that he had no idea how long that was going to take so had taken steps. Given that he had time to prepare, he had arranged with the Royal Guard for them all to be waiting in Heimdal's hall with chains made of the strongest Asgardian steel, she would be bound and secured until they could be sure of her restoration to sanity. Now there was a time where he would not have thought ahead in regards to such things but having occupied the throne Thor had been forced to learn some hard lessons including being prepared. So many of the mistakes that he had made could have been avoided if he had but put some forethought into his actions but he hadn't and others had paid the price of it, something he was not going to allow to happen again if he had any say in the matter.

The world exploded around them and Thor hit the ground hard rolling with the impact so that he could come back on his feet with Mjolnir in hand and Sif had done the same with her blade drawn. She was one of the most dangerous warriors that the Nine Realms had ever seen and even with her reduced capacity Thor was not going to make the mistake of underestimating her which was why he had the guard waiting for her with the proper weaponry. "Stand to your stations men, remember my orders." The guards all stepped forward with special weaponry, long poles with nooses on the end to secure her arms and weighted nets that when used in the hands of experts could secure almost any foe. Thor had no wish to hurt Sif but he wasn't going to allow her to harm anyone either so if he had to hurt her to secure her safely then that was something that he was going to live with but it wouldn't be his first choice. The Guard were well trained as they surrounded Sif and started to try and snag her arms with their looped ropes while others got into position to start throwing their nets to try and secure her, all of them well aware of the skill that Lady Sif fought with and well briefed by their Prince "Lady Sif, you are home. Surely you recognise the hall of Heimdal and the members of the Royal Guard many of whom you call friend, who you have stood side by side in defense of the realm? No amount of brain washing and control can wash away the woman that I know, the woman I have come to realize that I love. She is so much stronger than the weasel of a man that we have left behind, thou art home Sif, fight this control, take back the life Kilgrave hath stolen from you."

PM
^
Lady Sif
 Posted: Jul 21 2018, 08:08 PM
Application
Plotter
Tracker
Wanted
1000+
Occupation
Relationship Status
Nat
Alias
Neutral

Courage and Valor
Sif with her blade in her hand, had not noticed the other men in the room. No her eyes were only on Thor, her orders to kill Thor. Well there were two orders now she had to follow, Kill Thor and go back to Kilgrave; which both orders were fighting in her mind for her to follow them. She had had no orders to hurt anyone else, so she had not bothered with the guards. That was until she raised her sword to attack Thor and one of them was able to loop his noose around her arm and with the use of his pole yank her arm down; causing Sif to drop the blade. Turning quickly she eyed the man and used her other arm to rip the pole out of his hand and swing it to hit him. That was when a net fell on top of her, quickly followed by another. Right away Sif could feel the weight of the nets and knew she was trapped, freeing her arm from the one noose she fought to free herself from the nets as well.

Sif had stopped struggling for a moment when Thor spoke to her, asking her if she knew not that she was safe now that she was in Heimdall hall, that she was among friends. But it was the words the woman that I know the woman I have come to love were the ones that stopped her fully. Love, a word that lately had been toss around lately. Kilgrave demanding love from her, telling her Thor didn’t love her to not love Thor; on and on it went. Love was something that lately had become muddy in her brain. Kneeling before Thor now with the weight nets on her and the royal guards moving in to clasp her hands in irons, Sif couldn’t help but feel her head clear for a moment as she looked up at him. Yes she loved him, she had always loved him and he had just admit that he had fallen for her as well. Words she had thought she would never hear but he had said them. Granted he had said them while guards were attacking and containing her but he had said them.

The moment didn’t last long however and soon the cloud was back over her mind and all she could do was follow orders, to kill Thor. Forcing herself to push through the pain and the weight of the nets she tried to free herself again. Once again the guards were trying to force her down, one had manage to get one set of irons on her wrist when she had stalled for a moment, but now she was trying to force her hand out of it. Causing her wrist to start to bleed as she tried to pull free. The one guard that had first lasso her arm with his noose picked up the pole again and muttering a sorry brought it swing at the back of her head. Causing Sif to follow forward and knocking her out.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resource Sites
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
Static Affiliates