$(document).ready(function () { $(window).scroll(function () { if ($(this).scrollTop() > 100) { $('.scrollup').fadeIn(); } else { $('.scrollup').fadeOut(); } }); $('.scrollup').click(function () { $("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600); return false; }); });
Toggle Cbox

Welcome
Welcome to Age of Heroes, an MCU role playing site where we are following the story of Civil War and beyond. In this universe mutants exist and the X-Men are having into discover their place in a world where fear is growing daily, the Avengers strive to hold the line against aliens and metahumans alike and SHIELD fights for the freedom of all. Adventure and daring are promised and we invite you to come aboard and discover what lies ahead in an Age of Heroes.
Staff
Taha
Xaos
Ada
Everest
Spotlights
Credits
Many thanks and all praises to Everest, our coding Senpai whose efforts, talent and skill are recognised and appreciated. We recognise the Intellectual property rights to Marvel and Marvel Entertainment for use of their characters and their likenesses, also the rights of the writers whose content is kept and appreciated here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Ravages of Time, Tag: Felicia
Jamie Madrox
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 11:49 AM
7 posts
28 years old
''
I'm Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man, mutant-turned-private-detective. As a sideline, I send my dupes out into the world to learn things and then rejoin with me so their knowledge is mine. That way I can experience... well... everything.
Application
Multiple Man
Mutants
Neutral

I'm Jamie Madrox the Multiple Man, I'm the best detective X-Factor Investigations has to offer, I'm the ONLY detective X-Factor has to offer. I bet you're wondering right now "why is this guy monologing?" Well, it's because all the best noir cases start with a good monologue. I found myself at Empire State University of all places trying to find the Science Department. 24 hours ago the campus lab was home to one of the rarest archeological finds of the last 20 years, if not longer. An ancient Toltec tablet thought lost for the past thousand years was discovered by a group of archaeologists and brought to ESU for study before its final fate could be decided.

The buzz about the stone tablet was instant, every art collector and historian around the globe clamored to own it, some offering up to $50 million to own this one of a kind piece of a long-dead civilization but every bit was rejected. Guess that's why someone up and stole it right out from under the lab jockey's noses. And that's why I'm here, to figure out who done it and get the tablet back safe and sound.

Considering this stupid hunk of rock is worth $50 million to someone I should be charging allot more than I did, but since I'm new at the P.I. game I figure solving this case will give me the boost of street cred I need to make a name for myself. That's worth the trouble and besides, walking along this campus isn't the worst either.

He thought as he casually walked the grounds of the massive campus, it was certainly better than rummaging through some garbage in a back alley looking for some evidence. It had been a while since he last surrounded himself with students and the notion of higher learning. Jamie himself was never too fond of school but he did what he needed to get by, the rest he left up to his dupes.

Dressed in black jeans, sneakers, a not-so-heavy jacket, scarf and a wool beanie to keep his head warm, the mutant detective passed the group students talking about some kegger they attended last weekend, admittedly it sounded fun. Too bad Jamie wasn't a student anymore and 28-year-olds rarely got invited to college parties, not that it was a good idea, to begin with. Heading along the path he found a large building ahead of him, with no clue as to where he was heading he walked inside and was pleasantly surprised at what he found.

He'd stumbled upon the gymnasium and aside from the jocks warming up for their next football practice he was distracted by the cheerleaders and gymnasts. Stretching and flexing in those leotards and all of them were at least 18 or older, no jailbait in sight. So far this was his best case yet. Standing off to the side with his hands in his coat pockets he watched one young blonde woman, in particular, some sort of gymnast, and she was pretty amazing........looking. Not bad on the balance beams either.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 11:54 AM
6 posts
22 years old
''
Application
Black Cat
Humans
Anti Registration

If Empire State University's athletics department was known for one thing, it was football, according to New Yorkers. But if it was known for two things, it was football and basketball.

Somewhere further down the list was the school's gymnastics team, which had only recently been recognised as a contender in the NCAA Northeast Division...but not so much of a contender that they could have the gymnasium to themselves when the gymnasts turned up for practice. The squeak of sneakers against polished wood, the grunts and shouts of players and their coaches echoed throughout the gym. It was distracting, but even the distraction had its benefits--if you couldn't perform while sharing the arena with other sports teams, how were you supposed to perform in front of thousands of spectators?

Felicia Hardy had seen gymnasts who couldn't withstand the scrutiny, who froze in front of the crowd. She wasn't one of them. Felicia actually sort of liked the attention, and there was usually a lot of it.

She was was easily one of the team's crowning jewels, and more than one ESPN anchor had opined in recent months that Felicia had Olympic potential. But that, she suspected, wasn't why the seats filled up at ESU's gymnastics meets. Some people came to see ESU, a longtime underdog on the gymnastics circuit, finally find its place in the sun. Some were fair-weather fans who appreciated that the team had finally gotten a bit of talent, and would lose interest just as soon as the team lost.

And some came simply to watch. Felicia had long since gotten used to the stares, the bulging eyes, the slack jaws of the gaggle of cartoon wolves that comprised ESU's football squad, who often wondered--a bit too loudly--how a woman who looked like Felicia could move the way she could.

Magic, she told people sarcastically.

The platinum-blonde moved effortlessly across the balance beam, bare legs flexing as she reached the end. For Felicia, it didn't take thought or conscious action--this was routine for her. She took a breath, and spun quickly into a series of backward handsprings, across the narrow platform. Seconds later, the gymnast stopped in a handstand, one leg extended in front of her, the other behind her, forming a shape very much like a "T" across the balance beam.

Felicia held the pose for several long seconds, and then swept upward, rising to her feet in one graceful motion. Somewhere, she heard a wolf-whistle. She ignored it, and turned sharply into a forward handspring, then a somersault from the edge of the beam. Felicia landed in a vertical stance, hands raised outward.

Her coach strode forward, clapping his hands at the display. "If you're anywhere near this good at our next meet, you'll have another trophy to add to your collection, Felicia."

The young woman took a slight bow, and gave him a somewhat shy smile as she started toward the bleachers. "The others can probably do better...I'm just happy to compete."

"You're modest, but you've really come out of your shell since you first joined the team. We're happy to have you."

Another gymnast stood and approached the beam as Felicia took her seat, crossing one leg over the other. She'd come out of her shell...that was one way of putting it. Felicia wasn't exactly shy, and she was no stranger to the occasional on-campus party. But she didn't really do...people...well.

At least, not the kind of people she found on this campus. Her eyes scanned the crowd of other student athletes occupying the gym. They weren't her sort of people...and she wasn't theirs. Not if they knew who she really was, at any rate...

@Green
PM
^
Jamie Madrox
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 06:13 PM
7 posts
28 years old
''
I'm Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man, mutant-turned-private-detective. As a sideline, I send my dupes out into the world to learn things and then rejoin with me so their knowledge is mine. That way I can experience... well... everything.
Application
Multiple Man
Mutants
Neutral

Why didn't girls look like this when I was in college? I might have stayed a few more years. got a few more degrees, maybe become a doctor. I sure would like to play doctor with her. Okay focus, focus Madrox, you got a job to do, think with your big head not the little one.

He cleared his throat trying to bring his mind out of the gutter after watching Felicia's performance. Pulling his fabric hat a bit further down his head he tried to blend in with the whole "hipster college student" look and investigate things while undercover. There was allot at stake and Jamie wasn't about to fuck it up, at least he was trying really really hard not to. Fate just had a funny way of screwing with him from time to time.

"Hey, Felicia right? I think we're in the same English Lit class. That was a pretty awesome.....thing....on the whole beam or whatever."

He overheard her coach, thankfully enough the guy used her first name to make his deception a bit easier. There was a gamble in his lie, one he was willing to take. Hopefully she actually took an English Lit class and wasn't too observant as to whom was in said class with her. It made for a better cover than talent scout. Making things up as he went along usually worked, but when it didn't it made quite the big mess.

"Anyway....I was supposed to meet someone from my Bio-Chem class over in the lab but I got turned around and ended up here. My sense of direction sucks."

the dark-haired mutant played up the helpless pup card to gain her sympathy in hopes of her giving him the information he needed. People were more likely to tell you what you need to know if they feel sorry for you or want to correct your mistake, it was a better tactic than interrogation even if that could be fun from time to time.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:26 PM
6 posts
22 years old
''
Application
Black Cat
Humans
Anti Registration

Felica turned slightly, raising a blonde eyebrow at the man who spoke to her from the gym's floor. She didn't recognise him...but then, she never did go out of her way to make friends at this school. After a long moment, the gymnast gave a slight shrug, slowly noticing as other members of her team started to turn their heads in her direction.

Her expression turned skeptical. "You're in biological chemistry, and you don't know where the lab is?"

It was a typical freshman mistake, but this man didn't look like a freshman. He looked like a Junior, at least...

"The labs are on the other side of campus, near the street," she said nonchalantly. "Big building, glass sides--you can't miss it."

@Green
PM
^
Jamie Madrox
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:35 PM
7 posts
28 years old
''
Application
Multiple Man
Mutants
Neutral

"What can I say? I haven't been going to class much."

He played the slacker card since it was his strong suit. It was actually pretty close to his true self, if he hadn't lived in his old high school he would have gotten away with skipping class more often. Not so easy when you're a student at the Xavier Institute, having a telepathic headmaster like Charles and a rule-enforcing teacher's pet like Scott Summers always breathing down your neck.

That made things prettychalanging for Jamie way back when but he still managed to bend the rule as best he could and still have his fun, anything to get under Scott's skin and spare him from a boring class. Standing in front of Felicia made Jamie a bit self-conscious. He wondered if his breath was okay or not or weather she could tell he slept in this shirt.

"Tho I did hear some crazy artifact was being held there. It's suppossed to be worth allot of money. You know anything about it?"

Odds are she had heard something, if she wasn't a science-nerd herself, and I don't think she is, then maybe she knows someone who knows someone who knows something about the mysterious tablet that got stolen

He thought to himself, making sure his eyes were locked with hers so as to create a stong interpersonal bond. Madrox learned the hard way that women respond better and respect a guy more when they look them in the eye instead of at their breasts.

PM
^
Felicia Hardy
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 11:15 AM
6 posts
22 years old
''
Application
Black Cat
Humans
Anti Registration

Somehow, she managed not to let her surprise show at the next question. Some crazy artifact. She knew of one, specifically...but why was he asking her?

Someone must have seen her. She felt her suspicion (or paranoia?) rising as she studied the man.

"Archaeology is on the north side, near the commons," the gymnast said nonchalantly. "You might not find the Ark of the Covenant, or whatever it is, but they've got some old, interesting stuff there..."

@Green
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
Shadowplay
Candyland Couture
RPG Resource
MP
X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]
FLAWED GENETICS